*tricks and a treat

Halloween Tratie! A request by Blonde_Bookworm1101 💁🏼📚
Katie: female demon, they try to take souls
Travis: imp, they are mischievous and like to pull pranks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She just couldn't do it. Katie had tried to take his soul but he was too cheerful. But then again he did try to set firecrackers off near her to scare the demon out of her, so maybe Katie could find the will to take his soul. And after all, he was an imp and based on his actions towards her in past years, all of the pranks and jokes, Katie could take his soul. I mean, They've hated each other for centuries, so why hasn't she done it?

Travis Stoll, the imp. He was so easy to hate, but even easier to love, well, if you like pranks. But only one of his usual victims
catches his eye every time. Miss Katie Gardner, the soul-taking demon. Of course, out of all the monsters he just had to fall in love with the one that could be the very death of him. Just great.

But tonight was Halloween, a night of tricks (and treats, I mean, how could he resist candy?). And all the pranks were happening tonight, especially on Katie.

You see, every year the (real) monsters have a party and Travis always made it a priority to make people have the biggest scares, it's kind of his thing. And this year, was going to be his biggest...

~~~

"Katie, you're fine. Travis will probably stay away from you tonight. He hasn't even shown up yet." Annabeth, the ghost, said.

"Hopefully. I just want peace and quiet this year."

Sadly that didn't work. As Travis had actually pulled numerous pranks on her that Halloween night. It wasn't until after the small firecrackers (again *insert eye rolls from Katie*) Katie confronted him about all of this trickery.

"But why Travis? Why is it just me who gets pranked?"

"Hey I pranked Jason too!"

"Surrounding him with bricks with kissy faces on them isn't really a prank Travis..."

"Well I beg to differ, he was quite scared."

"Whatever. I just want to know why you prank me nonstop." Katie sighed.

"Well, it's because I like you okay?" Travis said, suddenly becoming interested in his feet.

"Is this another prank?" Katie said, but secretly hoping it wasn't. Because she had to face the facts, she was in love with him.

"No, I really do like you. And you must like me because you haven't taken my soul yet." Travis said with a grin.

"Yet..."

"Oh Katie..." And with that, the two walked hand in hand back to the party, happy as can be.

Remember: You may encounter some tricks on Halloween, but there will always be treats to out weigh them. 👻

/-/
I know that was bad...😁 But Happy Halloween! 🎃 (and yes the vampire kitty was necessary...)
I was a cow beanie baby! 🐮
How did you guys spend Halloween/Day of the Dead (día de Muertos) weekend?

I watched scary movies and scooby doo! (I swear I am a mature teen...🐶)

•I bet you all looked fa-BOO-lous!

•What is a witches most important subject in school?
Spelling!✨

-2gypsy💕🎃