*Agents

"What do you mean work with her? She nearly killed me this morning!" Travis exclaimed, his voice was raised more than usual.

"In my defense it was because I didn't know you were undercover." Katie calmly told him, acting as if it wasn't big deal.

"It doesn't matter because for this next assignment you two will be partners, got it?" Head agent Annabeth told the two. We wouldn't be here if you two would just get along, Annabeth thought. Originally, Katie was sent to the spy base in California because Travis and Katie just couldn't get along. They were constantly bickering (which often blew their covers) and anything else to mess the other one up. It was a nightmare. Annabeth really didn't want to send Travis away this time so hopefully, on this mission the two can finally work together. Without killing each other.

"Fine. What's the mission anyways?" Katie asked. Annabeth gave her a grim smile.

"Stop Gaea's arrival to our Gala tonight. Many agents are coming from the California branch and as you both are aware Gaea has been our number one "bad guy" for just a little bit over a year now. There have been hints that she will make an appearance tonight, don't let her get there got it?" Annabeth said, a hint of nervousness was heard in her voice. Katie and Travis nodded, Travis grabbing the file about Gaea from Annabeth's hands.

As the two started to walk away Annabeth called out to them, "Do whatever it takes you two. I'm sick and tired of that bit-"

"Okay we got it!" Travis shouted back to Annabeth. He turned to Katie and said, "So, how do we track her down?" Katie just rolled her eyes.

"Have you not been doing your job? She's in New York, most likely by Long Island. My guess is that she is in Hicksville or somewhere close to there." Katie said, ignoring Travis' little laugh. "Who comes up with these town names? They really need new people for that."

"Oh grow up Travis." Katie scolded him, "C'mon, let's get back to work. I prefer not to get in trouble for allowing Gaea into the Galla tonight." "Whatever you say Katie-Kat." "Shut up Travis." He just gave her a mischievous smile, "I prefer not to but okay."
•<•>•
After about 3 hours of analyzing data, gathering info from other agents, and a lunch break ("I won't shut up until we both eat lunch Katie, I need food to operate.") Travis and Katie finally found out Gaea's exact location and geared up. Since they only had about an hour and a half until the Gala Travis and Katie had to operate quickly.

They were outside Gaea's house (more like mansion), okay not directly outside but a few houses away from Gaea's house/mansion. The thing was covered in vines and looked like it hadn't been taken care of in years. Thankfully her house was a little farther away from her neighbors otherwise Travis and Katie would've had to get a new plan.

"Yo Katie-Kat, do you see her?" Travis said into his little microphone. Katie heard it through her earpiece, and responded with "no".

"She's probably outback?" Travis questioned. Katie made her way towards the back of Gaea's house, staying close to the trees that surrounded the left side of the house.

"I don't see her. Wait! Nevermind, I see her very clearly. We're a go." Katie whispered. Katie took out the little grenade, pulled the top, and let it fly. The grenade hit the ground and did nothing but get the attention of Gaea and some of her workers. Gaea spotted Katie and commanded her workers to get her. "Uh, start the car Travis. Like, right now."

"Why what happened?" He asked. "It. Didn't. Go. Off. Now start the damn car!" Katie practically yelled at him through her earpiece. Soon enough Travis arrived with the car and Katie running towards him, followed by Gaea and her workers.