*Suprise visit!

Katie's POV [during the school year in April, Travis and Katie are 17]
Ugh, it's been 4 months since I've last been at Camp Half Blood and I miss it too much. I am so done with school. There is just too much drama and homework.

Thankfully it's the weekend so I can relax for a little while.
"Katie! I need your help in the garden." My dad yells. Forget the part about relaxing.
"Coming..." I yell back.

I quickly get to our huge garden and start to help with weeding and watering the plants. After about ten minutes my dad leaves to go get some supplies in our shed. I continue to water the patch of sunflowers we have when I someone wraps their arms around my waist. I quickly turn around only to see a boy with brown curly hair and bright blue eyes, Travis.

"Hey there Katie Kat." He smiles.
"How did Chiron let you get out of camp?" I asked. He just rolled his eyes. "No hello Katie? What's up with that?" I mumble a quiet hello as he continues, "And please, do you think Chiron would just let me go? I had to sneak out to see you."
"You're going to get in a lot of trouble..." I replied. Of course with his quick wit he retaliated with "When am I not in trouble Katie?" He had a point.

"I knew you missed camp so I thought I would visit for a few hours." Travis said, his cheeks turning slightly pink.

"Is the Travis Stoll blushing?" I teased. He scoffed. "Pfft, no..."
I rolled my eyes. "Whatever" I said. I gave him a huge hug. We stayed like that for abut a minute until my father came back. When he did we quickly separated while he just laughed to himself.

"Oh you kids..."

\-\
I meant to finish and publish this awhile ago but never did... Whoops. So here's two in one day, yay!

How was it? I know it was short but it was something, right?

Comment requests if you'd like!

Have an amazing day!

-2gypsy💛