*Sleepy Katie

Katie's POV
I was so excited to go back to back to Camp today. In fact, maybe a little too excited. I didn't get much sleep last night and I'm really tired. I'm supposed to be getting picked up by the Stoll brothers (Chiron made them, it wasn't my choice or theirs) in about five minutes.

As I wait outside I regret wearing a nice skirt, for there is a little (okay pretty big) breeze outside. I play with them hem of my skirt, trying I stay awake while waiting Travis and Connor. Finally, the beat up red pick up truck strolls into my driveway. Within a few seconds a boy who is two years younger than me with a mop of curly brown hair jumps out of o the truck.

"Hey Katie! Isn't it great that we get to go back to camp?" He says with a childish grin.

I chuckle a little. "Connor, haven't you been at camp all year, you know, since you're a YEAR-round camper?" I ask.

"Hey! I was just trying to show some enthusiasm. Now come on, let's go!" Connor said.

And with that I pick up my bags and put them neatly in the back of the truck. I get in the passenger side of the beat up truck and get a little startled as I hear a "Hello Katie-Kat." from the brother of Connor, Travis.

"Travis, what are you doing driving? I thought Connor was..." I questioned. "And don't call me Katie-Kat." I give him a slight glare.

"Well Katie-Kat," he smiled, "Connor and I agreed to switch off driving times and so it is my turn. and Connor didn't want to part his backpack full of supplies in the back so ya." Travis finished.

"Ok-wait what's in the backpack?" I ask curiously.

"Just some food and a map. Totally not Pranking supplies if that is what your asking." Travis responds, flashing me a playful grin.

I smile back, knowing that he is kidding, maybe.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to take a nap, I didn't get much sleep last night and I want to be at least somewhat awake when we arrive back at camp so please, don't try to disturb me." I say. I yawned (not on purpose) to prove my point.

"Alright, just don't sleep for too long Katie, I hear there is a man with no teeth on the way to camp that can play the harmonica! Don't wanna miss that now do we?" Connor said from the back.

Too tired to respond, I just smile. I soon doze off dreaming of what the summer might bring.

Travis's POV

At about half way to Camp Half Blood, I see Katie's head start to lean on her shoulder strap of the seatbelt. She shifts uncomfortable and ends up leaning her head in my direction. I look in the tiny mirror and notice Connor is sleeping too. Guess we won't be seeing the harmonica dude.

*an hour later*

We are almost at Camp when I feel Katie's head on my shoulder. I think nothing of it, she is probably going to move it anyways. I waited for a few minutes but she stayed there like that. And I'm not going to lie, but it felt kind of nice.

I smile to myself, not even hearing the little click of the disposable camera being used by Connor to capture the moment.

<~>
How was it? (It's my first so I would like some feedback!)
-2gypsy

You can request imagines in the comments! :)