*Cooking

[they are dating and around 20]
It's almost impossible for Katie to cook a meal without Travis coming from behind her and wrapping his arms around her. Katie likes it unless she is cooking something hot like fajitas and she doesn't want Travis, nor herself to get hurt.

It's very cute (according to Katie) when Travis does this in the morning while Katie tries to cook eggs or pancakes. He is usually still half asleep so he rests his head in the crook of Katie's neck (even though he is a good 5-7 inches taller than her). Again, Katie doesn't usually doesn't mind it. In fact, she thinks it's cute that makes it his duty to do this at almost every meal.

Unless Katie is making herself a bowl of cereal. Never, ever, mess with Katie and her cereal.

/~/
How's it been? Long time no see (talk?) eh?
I've been so busy with school and my personal life. :/ sorry this is so short but I felt the need to update so ya:) Also, this is originally a gif but I dint know how to put those in wattpad so I screenshotted the gif from tumblr. :)
Sorry for any grammar errors and such.

Thoughts? Questions? Opinions? Requests?
~> message me or comment!

Have a great day/night? Idk but you get the message :)
-2gypsy💞
P.s. Feliz como una lombriz :) if you know Spanish! ;) also, I get pen pals in Spanish class! Yay!!!! :)