Chapter 21

I hear a knock on the door and stand up to get it. "I got it!" Felicity says. 

I narrow my eyes at her and she smiles as we both race towards the door. "Ah!" I exclaim as I trip over nothing. My body hits the floor. Ow.

I look and see the door open, Felicity and Ronnie  and standing there staring at me, trying not to laugh.

"Oops?" I say. 

---

---

"Cait, I've been meaning to ask you something." I hear Ronnie say as he scoots closer to me on the couch. We're having a movie date and I'm trying not to cry as we watch Bambi. 

"Mhm?" I ask, not tearing my eyes off the screen. 

"Momma? Momma?" Bambi shouts from the snowy wilderness.

"No!" I whisper. This is so sad!

"Cait!" Ronnie snaps. 

I whip my head and look at him. He looks slightly annoyed. Oops.

"Yes?" I ask, staring at him. 

"Move in with me." He says grabbing my hands and leaning closer towards me. I feel his hot breath and our faces are inches away from each other.

"What?" I ask clearly shocked.

We've only been dating for two weeks! I mean, isn't this way too soon?

"Cait, I've screwed up before with you, I don't want to do it again." He says.

"What does that have to do with me moving in with you?" I ask.

Ronnie's jaw clenches. "I love you, Caitlin, I wanna be with you." He whispers.

I smile. "I love you too." I reply. That sentence makes him smile too.

"So does that mean you'll move in with me?" He asks making an adorable face.

"I'll think about it." I reply. 

Part of me wants to move in with him, but the other part is screaming don't.

Why is this starting to feel wrong?