"SEE WHAT?!" Sirius roared, getting extremely annoyed by James.

James grinned again and whispered as though he were telling some juicy secret. "Lily just laughed what I was doing. I made Lily laugh!"

I burst into laughter again, hanging onto Sirius' sleeve to support myself. I couldn't help it, it wasn't my fault James was lovestruck and extremely giddy over making Lily laugh. Sirius started laughing too, but ended up falling over, dragging me down with him in the process.

I landed on the ground next to him, laughing so hard my sides hurt and my eyes had tears streaming out of them. Sirius was rolling around on the ground and unintentionally rolled on top of me. "Oi, Sirius!" I shouted, my laughter dying down immediately, "Get your fat arse off of me!"

He grinned and shook his head, "Na, I think I'll stay right here."

"For the rest of the class period? You do realize we have Double Charms today right?" I smirked as he rolled off me, smacking his forehead groaning.

"How could you not tell me about this, Cory?!"

"I did, you weren't listening," I retorted sitting up, not noticing the smirks James and Lily were throwing our way. "What're you two looking at?" I questioned, ignoring the wink James aimed at me.

-After Class-

Lily P.O.V.

I still couldn't get over the fact that I had yes to James Potter, the very person who had strived for the past six years to make my life a living hell. But, I had to admit, he was actually very sweet. He offered to carry my books for me to our next class.

Cory and Sirius were up ahead of us, laughing their heads off at the stares people were giving James and I. Okay people, I know it's shocking to see Lily Evans with James Potter, but is it really necessary to stare. "Hey, Lily...do you think Cory likes Sirius?" James asked quietly, watching the two infront of us.

I shrugged, "Cor doesn't really talk about stuff like that, she's more into Quidditch and getting into trouble. Although, she has been bringing up Sirius lately, now you mention it."

James smirked and whispered, "Do you think we should try and get them together?"

"Yeah, they'd be so cute with eachother."

It was decided. I, Lily Evans, would work with my long time enemy, new found crush, James Potter and try to hook my best friend up with no other than Sirius Black. Boy, was I in for a lot of trouble. Operation Sirtney was now underway.

"Hey, Padfoot," James called suddenly, starting up our plan. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Um...no," Sirius said smirking. "I'm too busy with little Bam Bam here, did you know she actually has a sense of humor?"

Cory made a face at him and asked, "Bam Bam, really? I prefer Bambi, thank you very much. And who said I had no sense of humor?"

"Uh, pretty much everyone."

"Shows how much you know," she muttered, socking him in the arm.

"Come on, Cor, we've gotta get to class. Thanks for carrying my books, James," I said, taking them back from him.

"No problem, Lily. See ya later," James called, dragging Sirius after him.

"What? You're not even gonna stop them?" Cory said shocked. "I'm impressed, Lils. For once, you're not following the rules."

"I do not follow the rules all the time," I exclaimed indignantly, glaring as Cory smirked at me.

"Sure, whatever. I thought we had to get to class?" she said absentmindedly, fiddling with the sleeve of her robes.