Extra Chapter: Weddings

Songs: Cal me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen; Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran

Extra: Weddings

The last stretch of our Senior Year and everyone was on edge. Since we were out of the main competition, we started to join the smaller ones. But now, we were all taking a really long well needed break to catch up on some work that needs to be done.

The Senior Warblers as well as some of the Juniors were scattered around the Choir room studying. I was teaching a junior who sat behind the council's table while I leaned in front of it.

I was half way through explaining Chemistry theory when a large group of non-Dalton Students barged in singing, led by Blaine and Sam.

When I was younger, so much younger than today
I never needed anybody's (help in any way)
But now these days are gone, I'm not so self assured
Now I find I've changed my mind and (opened up the doors)

I put down the book, stood up and fixed my blazer. Blaine approached me while the other members of what looked like Vocal Adrenaline and the Haverbrook School for the Deaf. Suddenly even the Warblers were all on their feet singing and dancing ignoring their homework for just a few minutes

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down (down)
And I do appreciate you being round (round)
Help me, get my feet back on the ground
Won't you please, please help me, help me, help me, oh

"In the spirit of brotherhood, and cleaning up our tarnished reputation, I'm sure we'd all be happy to help." Trent said.

"Uh, Trent, is this vote talking?" I asked then faced everyone. "All in favor of helping Blaine?"

"AYE!"

I raised my hand already knowing the answer even before the vote. Blaine had this big smile in his face and hugged me.

"Thank you Sebastian."

"No problem."

~()~

After the proposal, the Warblers set up a little glee club get together but the Vocal Adrenaline kids had to return to practice, and the Haverbrook School kids had to get back home. So in the end, we were hosting a mini get back together with the New Directions.

We managed to get permission from the admin to have a mini sleepover in the commons. So having two glee clubs in one place meant a lot of singing. Which was a good thing since most of us needed a break from all the studying.

We put aside all the chairs and tables and set up a stage where the council table usually stood. And it was a free for all. So far, Rachel, Blaine and Clark had sang. And the rest didn't sing because they didn't know what to sing.

"You know what is a good time for?" Trent said catching everyone's attention.

"Please don't tell me nerf war, I still have the bruises from the last time." I said.

"No, don't be such a downer, Bar..Bas." Thad scolded. "I think I know where Trent's going."

He pulled out a mason jar from the council table with a Warbler sign as a cover and a lot of tiny pieces of paper inside.

"Awesome!" Nick exclaimed. "Warbler Pick Karaoke!"

"What is that?" Marley asked from her place beside me. I had an arm wrapped around her shoulders to the disbelief of some of the older New Direction kids.

"It's a game." I explained. "We like a hundred or so songs inside that mason jar, we gathered over the years. The council usually removes the less known songs. So sometimes when we don't have any ideas for impromptu songs, we pick from there."