Chapter 24

Thad being the most annoying best friend anyone could ever have, had already packed me a bag, (I had clothes in Central City anyways. And they booked a flight with Santana's aunt so we were returning tonight.

"You do know that Prom starts at like seven right?"

"Yeah, well we're going to be fashionably late." Thad said as we went through immigration. "Besides, we aren't taking any pit stops as soon as we reach Central City, we are heading towards your school."

"Which Tia Julieta already agreed to drive us to." Santana said.

"But it's a prom. What am I supposed to wear. I'm not sure if my old suit still fits I mean I didn't have the use for it for so long."

"You are going in your Dalton uniform." Thad said. "Show them the better and badder Barry Allen."

"I highly doubt that the principal would allow us to gatecrash on their prom."

"Already thought of." Thad said."We made some arrangements for Barry Allen to appear in your old high school.

"Not only that Auntie Snixx and Sebastian would be bringing some bad into Central City."

"You didn't."

"We did." Thad said.

"This is going to be awesome!"

~()~

"I don't know about this."

"You are going to do great." Santana reassured Thad was already inside the gym setting up the surprise performance. Which actually surprised me too. And the fact that he actually had a coat to replace the Dalton uniform and decided that it would be better for me to actually go into a school prom in a uniform. He blends in while I stand out. Great.

"You're not backing out of this." Santana said with a stern look. "What happened to the Sebastian I know, the one who isn't going to take crap from anyone?"

"He's back in Westerville."

"Well summon him back because this weak, pathetic and rather squeamish loser right now isn't the Smooth Criminal I've learned to tolerate."

"I'm just..."

"I get that you're nervous." Santana said her brown eyes looking sternly into mine. "But you have to stand up and show these losers that you can get out of this town. While they are stuck here. They're jealous of the fact that you can rock that lame uniform better than any of them ever could. Sebastian is a part of you Barry. Just as much as Snixx is a part of mine. Now are you ready to show this school some Lopezmythe bad ass action."

"I was actually going for Sebtana." I commented but smiled. "Let's do this.

3rd Person POV

"Now to continue our program. We have some special guests from..."

The lights shut out causing a bit of a shock and confusion within the gym.

Thad was at the DJ station and the host swiftly left the stage as Thad started to music.

Santana in a little black dress with a leather jacket and a fedora banged the doors opened and started to sing.

Ah, your butt is mine
Gonna take you right, ah
Just show your face
In broad daylight, ah
I'm telling you
On how I feel, ah
Gonna hurt your mind
Don't shoot to kill
Shamone, shamone,
Get on me all right...