Chapter 11

After stalling for so long, (since deleted my old facebook account) I made a new one. That was after I gave Iris my new cell phone number of course. Thad who was sitting across me as I was doing it automatically sent a friend request.

Thad Stuart sent you a friend request.

I stared at Thad who was just on the other bed he just smiled sheepishly at me. I couldn't help shake my head. I can't believe that this is the guy that replaced Iris as my best friend.

I accepted his friend request and it wasn't long until I got another notification.

Thad Stuart tagged you in a status. "Look who finally joined us in Facebook again with Sebastian Smythe."

"Seriously?" I asked Thad who was just chuckling beside me.

"Hey, the guys need some way to know you're finally coming out from living under a rock."

One by one the Warblers were adding me into their friends list as well as some of my Dalton Classmates. Thad's post started to get some weird reactions from the Warblers as well.

Jeff Sterling, Nick Duval and 9 others like this

Jeff Sterling Welcome back, Bas! How was your life under a rock.

Trent Nixon Jeff I'm sure Bas wasn't under a rock. Maybe the internet broke.

Sebastian Smythe Seriously guys? Seriously? That's what you're going for?

Nick Duval Yep! I mean seriously. You have skype and you go to bars but you don't have facebook??? Did you seriously live under a rock?

Sebastian Smythe No I lived in a garage in a small town creating a lazer to destroy Niff. WHAHAHAH

Thad Stuart Guys! Help He's seriously Laughing his ass off right now! I think we broke him!

Jon Hall Do we need to get Trent to sit on him? Jeff

Jeff Sterling Not funny, Jon! That was one time!

Sebastian Smythe Haha guys. you're just jealous that you don't have an awesome evil laugh like I do WHAHAHA I need to go tame Thad before he starts something he'll regret.

Thad Stuart I did nothing!

Nick Duval -___- I doubt that.

Jeff Sterling Ditto!

Nick Duval Hey Sebastian add a profile picture before Jeff and I hack it and put that one of you in a dress.

Sebastian Smythe I have never or will ever wear a dress.

Jeff Sterling We call it... Photo Magic!

Sebastian Smythe -___-

"See what you did!" I exasperated to Thad.

"Aww Bas they're just having a bit of fun." Thad said playfully as I went to search for Darci and Marcus once I sent them a request. I tried to sort through the flood of notifications the Warblers are sending me.

"You guys are crazy." I commented.

"But you love us!" Thad chimed.

~()~

I had to wait till the next afternoon before I could peacefully look through the notifications and see what craziness the other boys did. I accepted a friend request from Wes and surprisingly one from Blaine. Who managed to find me despite the fact I've been here for about a week.