Chapter 31

Chapter 31

I found myself walking through the halls of McKinley High again. But thankfully this time for an entirely different purpose. I found Marley behind her locker(I recognized her bag).

I went to her side and startled her when she closed the locker.

"Sebastian!" she slapped my shoulder. Which I chuckled.

"Ready to go?"

"Who is this hot piece of ass?" a blonde haired cherrio asked she had this look on her face that reminded me of those cheerleaders from Central City.

"Uhh, Kitty, this is Sebastian." Marley introduced. "Sebastian, this is Kitty."

"Nice to meet you." I greeted holding out my hand to her.

"A none gay, hot prep school boy." Kitty said as if to complement. "Well, Marley Rose, I have to admit, you know how to find them."

I raised an eyebrow at her then looked at Marley with a questioning glance.

She just shrugged.

"Thanks, I think."

"You're welcome, Sebby." Kitty said. "Do you mind if I call you Sebby?"

"You'll use it anyways, so it's fine."

"Sexy and smart." Kitty complemented. "What lacks is if he were a..."

"Warber Bas!" Brittney exclaimed. Which caused a few heads to turn when Brittney suddenly pounced on me. I hugged the bubbly blonde back.

Spending some time with Santana automatically meant I was to spend some time with Brittney. It took her a while to open up to me. And Santana and I didn't think she could understand the whole Barry-Sebastian relationship, so we just toned it down to Sebby's just another misunderstood warbler. And that was all it took for her to 'adopt' me as her friend. It truly amazes me the character of these McKinley kids.

"What are you doing here?" she asked letting me go.

"Just picking up my girl." I said smiling at Marley who blushed. "How's Lord Tubbington?"

"He's working on his diet." Brittney said.

"Don't worry, Britt, I'm sure he'll be sexy before you know it."

"I know." Brittney said. "I have to go, Sue wants us back for one last practice before the big game later. It's nice to see you again, Bas."

"See you, Britt."

"Wow," Kitty said. "If you ever get bored with Marley, I am all yours."

"Where is Marley?" I asked suddenly the thin brunette was missing.

"She said she's going to the cafeteria to get something."

"Okay." I said. "I'll just go there. It was nice meeting you Kitty."

"You too, Warbler Bas." She said with a flirty smile. "Oh, and Sebastian. If ever you finally decide that you don't want to date the girl with a fat mom. You know where to find me."

She turned her hands on her waist and swinging her skirt back and forth as she walked away.

"Okay?" I shook my head and went to the cafeteria.

The Warblers and I got lost last year and we found the Cafeteria instead of the Auditorium. Thankfully I remembered where it was.

I found Marley hugging the lunch lady, and when she saw me approach her eyes widened.