Chapter 16

"So what is your issue with Kurt?"

Nick and Jeff practically invaded my room as soon as they could. And since Thad is still in his probation thing. I was thankfully alone.

Nick had perched himself on the back of my desk chair while Jeff took a seat on my bed.

"What makes you think I have an issue with Lady Hummel?"

"Well earlier today there was some animosity with the both of you." Jeff pointed out. "And what's with the flirting with Blaine, don't tell me we converted you that fast.

"Kurt thinks I have a thing for Blaine." I explained sitting on my bed crossing my legs. "And that I am trying to steal him away from him."

"And you just so happened to mention that you aren't gay?" Nick asked "I mean seriously Sebastian you may look like the one but we all know that you have a thing for Iris."

I shrugged. "Well, he didn't give me the benefit of doubt."

"That doesn't seem like Kurt." Jeff pointed out.

"Well, love can bring out the best and the worse in us." I said. "Probably why I still don't have a girlfriend."

"And the fact that you've been pinning on Iris." Nick teased. "What are you doing about the whole Kurt issue."

"Well, if he wants to play it dirty, I am not stopping him." I said crossing my arms. "He barely gave me a second glance before practically listing me off as a bad guy. If that's what he wants then this means war."

"Maybe you should just talk to him, Bas." Jeff said. "This looks like a big misunderstanding."

"Oh I tried," I claimed. "He said I quotes 'I am not sure who you think you are but stay away from Blaine.'"

"I'm sure if he knew, you and he would be great friends." Nick pointed out. "He was pretty nice. He reminds me a lot of Trent."

"But in a closeted gay way." Jeff said. "I think Blaine was the first open gay person that he met."

"Yes well openly gay Hummel is a bitch." I said. "And I am not going to stand for being taken down not again."

"Well if it were a minor prank or two." Nick said. "We've got your back."

"Only if we agreed no one is supposed to get hurt." Jeff claimed. "If someone does get hurt..."

"If someone does get hurt it's on me." I said. "I will not let anyone else suffer for what I am doing. Personally I think this should stay between me and Kurt."

"You're heading into suicidal grounds, you know that right?" Jeff said. "The New Directions are just as tightly knit as the Warblers. Especially the two cheerleaders, who are very protective of each other and their team."

"Well I am not leading you all into trouble."

"We aren't going to get into trouble." Nick said. "We are going to be doing this outside school and a few pranks isnt considered bullying."

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"We've got your back, Bas." Jeff said. "The Warblers are like a band of brothers. We have each others backs..."

"And we fight back for each other's honor."

~()~

Abandoned Carpark tonight at nine. Bring the Warblers.

The Warblers were going to the Carpark by car. We are carpooling and I had a ride with Nick, Jeff and Jon.

"I think I have an idea for our first prank." I said as we reached Lima and was heading towards the Carpark.