Chapter 12

Scandals was even more scandalous on weekdays than weekends apparently. Thankfully there are less people, but I found a large man that looks like Ginger from Gilligan's Island. I only hope I wouldn't have to worry of a repeat of the Chris incident.

I'm managed to find a seat by the counter where I ordered another Mojito like last week. I am lucky that since I have a rather fast metabolism. I can't get drunk that easily. I can hold off a bottle or two of beer. But of course the down side of it all is the part that my body burns the fat off faster before muscles actually start to build.

A burly boy in a hoodie and cap sat beside me. He looked not much older than I am.

"Hey." He said "I'm Dave."

"Sebastian." I shook his hand.

"Aren't you a bit young to be here?" he asked. "You look I don't know fourteen? Fifteen? Perhaps younger"

"Hey it isn't my fault I'm adorable." I teased

He chuckled. "Well you might get caught up with the wrong crowd. They might think you're a meerkat cub."

"Thanks for the concern but I think I can handle myself." I said.

"Well if you need anything." He said "I'm here. You kind of remind me of someone I know."

"What happened?"

"He got a boyfriend." He said. "But before that he was really having a hard time. It was all my fault. I don't think I want that to happen to anyone else."

"I have a friend that killed himself." I said. "They found out he was gay..."

"I'm sorry, man."

I waved it off. "He is my friend but it was his decision. I only hoped that I didn't have any involvement with his suicide. I'd hate to think that I had caused something that destructive."

"Turning over a new leaf?"

"You can say that." I said. "But you know it's going slow."

"Baby steps." He commented. Raising his beer

"Baby steps."

"Hey Dave!" a guy from the other side of the room called waving his hand in our direction.

"Well I've got to go." He said. "Nice meeting you Sebastian."

"You too."

It didn't take long before I found a familiar pair of classily dressed teens.

I waved at them. Blaine waved back and I awkwardly motioned for them to come. Kurt whispers something to Blaine with a fake smile on his face. But Blaine waves him off.

"He's harmless." I heard Blaine reassure Kurt.

The pair approached me Blaine more relaxed than Kurt is especially considering it's their first time in a gay bar.

"A beer for Blaine." I said handing him a bottle. "And for Kurt a Shirley temple with extra cherries." I handed him the glass. But couldn't help tease. "I hear you're the designated driver. Like all the time."

He just gave me a forced smile. As I raised my glass towards them. "Cheers boys. To the glamorous life."

~()~

We watched the drag queens dance around on the dance floor flirting and over all enjoying themselves. I am surprised at how much some of the boys look like actual girls.

"Come on, guys." I said through the music putting down my empty glass. "Let's hit the dance floor."

I grabbed Blaine's hand, who was sitting beside me. And I don't think Kurt would appreciate the gesture if I did it to him.