I was playing on my phone when Clark all but barged into the room with suitcases in his hands.

"Hey Roomie" he said in his usual ecstatic tone. "How are you doing?"

"You're my new roommate?" I asked. "How did you manage to get the administration to get you as my roommate?"

"I applied for a change of room. And of course the Warblers aren't going to let you go through this alone."

"I'm not..."

"I know you have a girlfriend." Clark said. "Good job by the way. But Warblers have a code, Once a Warbler always a Warbler. And in times of disaster, Warblers flock together."

I shrugged. "After all that happened, I'm not so sure anymore."

"Stop it." he said putting his stuff on his new bed. "We've discussed this before, you are not quitting the Warblers, and you are going to let everything fall into place."

"I didn't know that you were so bossy." I asked with a raised eyebrow. "What happened to the nice quiet Clark from Central City?"

"He's in the closet in Central City." He said. "And he's staying there."

"Well for the record, this Clark is a much better friend than Thad had been."

"Don't be so bitter." Clark said. "Thad is just jealous."

"Jealous of what?"

"Hunter." Clark said. "You two have been hanging out a lot. And you've been shouldering so much responsibility within the Warblers. Thad might be feeling a bit left out."

"I eat with Thad every meal."

Clark shrugged. "Perhaps a bit of drama, especially since you have."

"Drama."

"Things might not have been well with Richard and I. But I am pretty good at spotting people's emotion."

"So you think Thad likes Marley."

"Not Marley." Clark said.

"Wait, what?"

"I'm going to shut up now."Clark said. "We are going out."

"Now? Why?"

"We are having a Warbler Intervention."

"You do know that I am under strict bed rest right." I said. "The nurse doesn't even want me to go to Warbler practice."

"Well," Clark said after mass texting. "having a Warbler Sleepover in the Library is not going to kill you. It'll be fun. We'll watch movies and eat popcorn and all that. All of us needs a bit of comforting."

"Not from me."

"Of course not." Clark said. "That's because you are the one that needs comforting. Come on, Niff are already there."

"I'm not going anywhere." I said. "And you can't make me."

Clark just raised an eyebrow. He then strutted out of the room.

I quickly got to my feet and locked the door behind him. I got back on my bed. And started to close my eyes. This has been a weird week.

After an hour of silence, I was sure that Clark had given up. Until the door opened my Jon, who I forgot was the RA for this year, flanked by Clark and three other Warblers.

"Hey Bas." He greeted then I got to my feet evade attack of the Warblers. But four against one isn't exactly the best plan. Even when I attempted to lock myself into the bathroom until they left. One of the other boys had already blocked off that route and I was practically running out the door, laughing my head off.