OMG IT'S THE YULE BALL! - Chapter Fifteen

Start from the beginning

Shining like a God, can't believe I got you and so

Look at what I bought, not a second thought, oh, Romeo

Kiss me in the d-a-r-k dark tonight

D-a-r-k do it my way

Kiss me in the p-a-r-k park tonight

P-a-r-k let them all say

Hey, Lolita, hey

Hey, Lolita, hey

I know what the boys want, I'm not gonna play

Hey, Lolita, hey

Hey, Lolita, hey

Whistle all you want but I'm not gonna say

No more skipping rope, skipping heart beats with the boys downtown

Just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down

I want my cake and I want to eat it too

I want to have fun and be in love with you

I know that I'm a mess with my long hair and my sun tan, short dress, bare feet

I don't care what they say about me, what they say about me

Because I know that it's L.O.V.E.

You make me happy, you make me happy

And I never listen to anyone

Let them all say

Hey, Lolita, hey

Hey, Lolita, hey

I know what the boys want, I'm not gonna play

Hey, Lolita, hey

Hey, Lolita, hey

Whistle all you want but I'm not gonna say

No more skipping rope, skipping heart beats with the boys downtown

Just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down”

I finished my song with a smile. “What song was that? I like it”, Ani said. “Oh, It’s Lolita by Lana Del Rey”, I replied. “It’s very nice”, Ginny replied.

I then straightened Bri’s wavy hair and added some accessories. I put Hermione’s hair up in a messy bun with some lose strands.  I left Ginny’s hair out but added some cute clips and last was my hair. Since nobody could do it properly since it’s so frizzy I did it with magic.  It ended up curled with a fake white flower on the side. I really like it.

Soon enough it was  5pm which meant it was 2 hours until the ball. I carefully did everyone’s makeup including my own. We all then slipped into our dresses. I must admit I actually looked amazing. I wonder what Fred will think.

Soon enough it was time. A wave of nervousness swept over me immediately.

We headed out the portrait and down the stairs leading to the hall. I stopped around the corner from the top of the stairs so Fred couldn’t see me. My hands started shaking with nervousness. At least this isn’t my wedding or something… I thought. All of my friends went down the stairs and once they reached the bottom I appeared at the top of the stairs. I looked directly at Fred and was amazed by his handsomeness. His eyes wondered up the stairs and met me. A smile appeared on both of our faces. I put my hand on the railing and started walking down the stairs. My heels clicked on the pavement stairs. As soon as I reached the bottom Fred leant me his arm. I grabbed it and we walked off to the hall. “You look really beautiful tonight, love”, he whispered in my ear. “Not too bad yourself”, I replied with a smirk.

Not long after, the champions walked down. Harry was with Pavati, Cedric was with Cho Chang, Krum was with Hermione and Fleur was with Roger Davies. They all looked marvellous. Soon enough it was dinner. I tried to be as neat as possible with my food since it was a very formal event. Fred was keep on making jokes about Ron’s dress robes. They were absolutely hideous. “Look at Ron. He looks jealous of Krum”, I pointed out to Fred. We both looked at Ron. He was giving Krum many dirty looks. I looked at his date, Padma and she didn’t look as  though she enjoyed it. Suddenly the music started to play and everyone started dancing. The champions started waltzing first and soon many people started to join in, including Freddie and I. He put his hand on the waist and mine was on his shoulder. Our other hands were clasped together. He spun me around and picked me up and he spun me again. As we were dancing I noticed how much taller he was than me.

We danced pretty much all night. Towards the end he dragged me outside.  Fred pushed me against the wall and started kissing me passionately. He pulled away and pulled out a box. “Maddy, I’d like to give you something”. He gave me the wrapped box. I undid the ribbon and tore of the paper. I opened the box to see a necklace with  a heart. The heart was made of a crystal with silver on the back and sides. On the back it had M.H+F.W and the date we first met. Tears formed in my eyes. “Thank you so much Freddie! No one has ever given me anything this sentimental before”, I replied as I gave him a tight hug. “The crystal is suppose to keep you safe. Do you want me to put it on you?” he asked. “Yes please”, I replied. He stood behind me and pushed my hair to one side before wrapping the chain around my neck and clasped it. I turned around with a big smile plastered on my face. I gave him a big kiss before yawning. “Do you want to go to that abandoned room so we can stay in the same bed?” he asked. I nodded before taking off my heels. We walked hand in hand up to the common room. Once we got to the portrait he picked me up bridal style.

He carried me up to the room and we both slipped into the bed. Fred took off his dress robes leaving him in his boxers and I took off my dress leaving me in my bra and underwear. I mean- who wants to sleep in a tight dress? I snuggled into Fred’s bare chest and he wrapped his arm around me. “Thank you for making this night so special”, I mumbled. “I’d say the same to you”, he replied. I smiled and soon fell into a deep, deep slumber.

A/N- Hey Guys! What did you think? I wish I went to the Yule Ball. It would be pretty awesome. I am soooooooo tired irght now.

My friend gotta speak to One Direction and had front row tickets to their concert! SOOOO JEALOUS!

I've been listening to heaps of Lana Del Rey lately! You gotta listen to the song Maddy was singing on there! It is amazing! I love it!

I love Maddy's prom dress! It's really pretty. Wish I owned it! The picture wouldn't attach though.

I really gotta go! So Tired!

Remember to

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

YAY!!!!!!

See y'all!

~MadGirl      xxx.