Date at Hogsmeade- Chapter Twelve

Maddy’s POV

I woke up with the sun as normally since the sun shone directly in my face. OMG I’m going on a date with Fred today!!!  The air was getting crisper since it was heading towards the months of winter. I decided to wear some red skinny jeans and a sleeveless, blue, button-down shirt. I put on my pinkish, red vans and headed down to the common room. No one was down there so I sat on the couch. History of Magicby Bathilda Bagshot was sitting on the coffee table so I started reading it. It was actually quite interesting. Soon Hermione came down and sat next to me. She was reading Hogwarts: A History. Soon  the twins came down. “Morning love”, he says before giving me a peck on the lips. “Morning Freddie”, I say. “Morning George. Oh morning to you too”, George says, giving himself a hug. “Moring Georgie”, I giggle. “So you ready for today babe?” he asks. “Yep!” I say, popping the P. We climbed out the portrait hole and went down for breakfast. Barely anyone was there. Most people come down at 8:30 and it’s 7:30. At nine the carriages would start going to Hogsmeade. I sat at the table next to Fred. I grabbed some toast with strawberry jam, some bacon and some eggs. I LOVE BACON! I immediately start digging in but Hermione was still finished before me. “That’s it. I’ve come to a conclusion!” I exclaim. “What is it?” Hermione asks. “Ron has rubbed off on you to much. You have turned into Ron! I think I’ll have to hold a contest between you and Ron to see who will eat faster”, I say. She just rolled her eyes. “Whatever Maddy. I ate fast because I wanted to go to the library before we go to Hogsmeade”. She walked away briskly.

Soon it was time to go to Hogsmeade. Let’s just say I was really excited about our first date!  Fred and I walked hand-in-hand out to the carriage. I was in a carriage with George and Lee. Bri had gone off with Anilise and Cho Chang. Don’t ask me why she went with Cho Chang. She doesn’t really like her. Bri probably made her do it since her and Cho are friends. Let’s just say it’s quite obvious that Harry has a crush on Cho. He is always staring at her.

When we arrived in Hogsmeade Fred, being the gentlemen he is, grabbed my hand and helped me out of the carriage. “So, where are we off to Mr Weasley?” I ask in a posh accent. “Well I was thinking that we could go to Zonko’s first, Miss Potter”, he says, mimicking the accent I put on. I start to blush, looking down at the ground since nobody had called me Miss Potter. We walked into Zonko’s and Fred was acting like a kid in a candy store. He got some dung bombs and nose bitting teacups. Next we went to Honey dukes, where I acted like a kid in a candy store. Probably because I was in a candy store. I got Drooble’s Best Blowing Bubble gum, pumpkin pasties, chocolates frogs, Bertie Botts Every Flavoured Beans and some Lemon Sherbets. “Where to next?” Fred asked. “Hmmm what about the Three Broomsticks for a Butter beer?” I suggested.  “Off to the Three Broomsticks then” Fred said before heading in the direction of the Three Broomsticks. Madam Rosemerta gave us a welcoming smile as we walked inside. Rosemerta had always taken a liking to me.

“Toasty inside isn’t it?” I said. “Sure is”, Fred agreed. It was heading towards winter and the temperature has started to drop dramatically. “What would you like dears?” Rosemerta asked. “Two butter beers please”, I said. I got the money out of my pocket but then Fred stopped me. “Don’t worry I got this”, he said. “But-”.  “No buts”.

We got our butter beers before sitting down. I had noticed that Ginny came in with Pavati Patil. “What’s Ginny doing in Hogsmeade?” Fred asked. “She’s in third year, remember?” I said. “Oh yeah”, he said chuckling. We started having a conversation about the Triwizard Tournament. I thought we’d be on the topic of Pranking Filch, Snape or McGonagall but no. “Look I’m sorry that I didn’t support you and George when you entered the Goblet”, I say. “It’s okay.  I think we were in it for the Galleons and popularity”, Fred said. “No it’s not. I was being a complete idiot. I was concerned for your safety and all but there was something I was more concerned about that you’d forget about me and go for the meanest girls and think they’re nice”, I say. “By meanest girls what do you mean?” he asked. “Don’t take this the wrong way but Angelina and Alicia. They’re nice to you but really rude to me”, I said. “What are you talking about?  Whenever they come over to you, George and I they’re fine”, he said. “It’s when you’re not around. They can be nice when they want to. The only decent girl on the Quidditch pitch is Katie”, I say. Suddenly Angelina and Alicia came into the Three Broomsticks and came over to us. “Speak of the Devil” I muttered.

‘Hello Fred. Maddy”, Angelina says. “Hi”, I said with no tone whatsoever. “Do you mind if we join you?” Alicia asked. “We’re kind of in the middle of a date”, I said with a grin. I saw Angelina’s face started to go red with anger and finally she burst. “How dare you?! He’s mine! You think your all that because you are Harry Potter’s best friend and sister and you’ve been with him when he did brave things. Because Dumbledore thinks you, Harry, Hermione and Ron are cool. Well Maddy you’re not! You’re a complete idiot who doesn’t deserve to live. How can you even e dating Fred? You’re a worthless, ugly girl who doesn’t have a life!” she screamed. I sat there in complete, utter awe. Sure I had been called some bad stuff before but never had I been told that I shouldn’t live. I stand and run out of the pub crying. I started running towards the shrieking shack. It wasn’t all bad in there. Remus Lupin was the reason it was called the Shrieking Shack. He would go into there whenever he had his transformation.

“Maddy!” I heard Fred call from behind me.

Fred’s POV

Maddy sprinted out of the Three Broomsticks. “What a wuss! Hope she drowns herself”, Angelina laughs. “Angelina, shut up! You’re not funny!” I yell before chasing out after Maddy. I saw her sprinting away towards the shrieking shack. “Maddy!” I called out. She stopped and fell to her knees. I sprinted up to where she was sitting and kneeled down next to her. “Maddy it’s alright”, I say as I put my arm around her. “No it’s not. Angelina is right. You deserve someone so much better. Everything she says is true”, she says with tears rolling down her pretty face. “No it’s not. You are the most beautiful, awesome, kind-hearted person I have ever met and I never want to let you go. Will you be my girlfriend?”

Maddy’s POV

I sat there in shock. Nobody had ever said things as nice as that before. “Yes Freddie! I will”, I say with a grin. He pulled me into a big hug. It was awesome. Most people say “It was the best hug in my life” or other cheesy crap like that but I’m sticking with awesome. He stood up and held out his hand for me to grab. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. We walked hand in hand back to town. “The carriages will be arriving soon” I say. “Well, well, well. Look at who we have here. You guys are still together”, an overly familiar voice said. We turned around to again see the one and only Angelina. “Yeah so?” I remarked. “No reason”, she says with a false sweet voice.

We walked over to the carriages where I saw Luna patting the Threstrals. “Luna, why are you patting thin air?” Fred asks. “She’s not. She’s patting Threstrals. Only people who’ve seen death can see them” I say. He gave me a look that said “How do you know this stuff?”
We boarded the carriage and rode back to Hogwarts.

A/N-  Hey Hey Hey! Sorry it took me sooooooooooooooo long to update! Been super busy. Sorry that it was really short as well. It was kind of a filler chapter.

And guess what? It’s my birthday soon!!!!!!! I love my birthday because the day is all about me. That may give you the idea that I’m an attention seeker but I just like that one day a year where it’s all about me.

I can’t wait to the 1D3D movie!!!!!!!!!

I have recently fallen in love with a new TV show. It’s The Vampire Diaries <3 I love it! Damon is so hot! So is Stefan and Klaus and Tyler. Matt is okay I guess. I wish I was Elena. Nina Dobrev is so pretty!

~MadGirl

xxx