Halloween- Chapter Ten

Maddy’s POV

Halloween was almost here! On Halloween the champions are going to be drawn from the goblet of fire. The twins had only just got out of the hospital wing. We, as in Fred, George, Ginny, Anilise and I were in the common room. Fred had invited Amber up to the common room. “Looks like he’s eating her face doesn’t it”, Ginny says, gesturing towards Fred and Amber snogging. “Excuse me while I go vomit”, I say before walking towards my dormitory on the verge of tears. I heard footsteps following me. It’s probably Ginny.

George’s POV

Fred and Amber were snogging in front of everyone in the common room and not caring. My sympathy goes towards Maddy. She likes Fred so much but he is snogging the face off someone who needs to be in Azkaban. “It looks like he’s eating her face, doesn’t it”, I heard Ginny say to Maddy who had tears in her eyes. “Excuse me while I go vomit”, she says, getting up and walking away. Ginny stands up and starts to go after Maddy but I had her arm in my grasp, stopping her from going any further. “Don’t worry Ginny. I got it”, I say before going after her. I heard her door slam shut so I walked up to it and knocked. “Go away”, I heard her sob. “Maddy please open up”, I say. She didn’t reply but I could still hear her crying. “Alohamora”, I say so the door would unlock. I open the door slowly to see Maddy with my knee’s to her chest, sobbing on the floor. “Please leave me alone”, she whispers in a faint voice. “Maddy you really like him, don’t you?” I ask. “I don’t know! I really don’t know. I’m just so confused”, she says as she flung herself into my arms. I didn’t know how to respond so I simply pressed my lips against hers. She started to kiss me back. She slowly pulled out of the kiss and looked into my eyes. Her blue eyes connected with my chocolate ones.

Maddy’s POV

George just kissed me! The bad thing is that it didn’t feel odd. It felt nice but wrong at the same time. I’m so confused. We just stare into each other’s eyes, still trying to process what happened. Suddenly we kiss again but this time with more passion. He suddenly picks me up and lays me on my bed and continues to kiss me but I stop him going any further. “Well, Er- see you later”, he says with a wink before leaving. I start to cry again. Why is life so confusing? Soon Ginny came in and comforted me. “Maddy, what’s wrong?” she asks. “George kissed me. I’m so confused”, I say. “Hang on be right back she says before walking out.

Ginny’s POV

Why did my stupid brother make one of my best friends so confused? I storm out of the room and march up to George, who was sitting alone in the common room. Fred was on the other side, still snogging Amber. “GEORGE! YOU MADE MADDY SO CONFUSED!” I yell. “Quiet down and how?” he asks. Boy is he clueless. “You kissed her”, I say calmly. “Yeah so?” he asked. “Oh my gosh! She likes Fred but you kissing her made her confused and guilty”, I say before hitting him with a book that happened to be next to me. “Hey it’s not my fault. I was trying to comfort her plus she kissed me back”, he says, trying to defend himself. “You shouldn’t have kissed her in the first place!” I say a bit too loudly. Maddy came downstairs, her eyes stuff a bit puffy and red. She sat so she was away from both twins.