sick

You ran in the rain looking for Misa.
Misa and light got into a fight. You felt sorry for her so you ran after her. "Misa ! Misa !" you called and shivered. "Y/N?" you hear a squeaky voice say.
"Misa!" you sigh in relive. Her make up  running down her face making her look like a mental person. "Does light not love me ?" she cried even harder on your shoulder. You awkwardly patted her back. "Come on you can go and talk things out with light.." you say walking back "ok." she said and walked back to headquarters. Rain drops fell down from your face down to your clothes which where soaking wet. You run back to headquarters with Misa. feeling cold by second. You enter in the building with your hair wet and shaking because of the cold. "LIGHTTTTT!!!!" Misa called out and ran to light. "Thanks Y/N." light said and walked off with Misa hugging him. You sneezed. "Bless you." you turn to see L. "Hey..." you said weakly. "Come on your really wet." L said you walk towards L. Your head was spinning  and a light buzzing was in your ear you legs couldn't hold you up. Your arms felt like there were made out of jelly. You turn and ran to your nearest trash can.
Vomiting everything from last night. All sweets and soda from the carnival. A soft hand hold back your hair as you vomit even more. When you where done you look at L. He graved your hand. "Come on to my room." you shake your head ."No I'm fine." you said and tried to walk but collapse. L holds out his hand. "No I can do it." you said and get up slowly. L sighed "your more stubborn then me." you grave L's shoulder for balance. Then L scooped you up. Carrying you bridal style. "L....I'm good." you say weakly. "No Y/N , no your not." you closed your eyes "Matsuda...." you sigh. "Get rest when Matsuda comes then I'll tell him to take you home." L said. "Thank you." you said and fell asleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Right now I'm sick so... That's why I made this chapter!

I know also has anyone watched "person of interest" because if you haven't.... You have to watch it Its really cool. I'm on season 3 and I'm crying my favorite character gets kidnapped!
sorry for rambling about these things to you. :<

Bye -A