closet

Your p.o.v

You huffed and went in with Matsuda. "Hey!" Matsuda said. You frown when you see Trina there right next to L. "Miss Alison. Last night the team made a big....thing." L said "thing?" you ask. "Light he said....that he could be kira and just has no memory of it." L explained calmly. L Turned on the cameras Light was in a cell room Mr Yagaim in another and Misa tidied up in another room. "What the hell L!?" You say. "Miss Alison. I don't think language will change my mind."  L said. Trina snickered.

That's when you burst.

"YOU KNOW WHAT TRINA! FUCK YOU! AND YOU, L I THOUGHT THAT YOU WHERE JUSTICE! THIS IS NOT JUSTICE YOU CANT KEEP PEOPLE IN A ROOM!" you scream  Everyone looks at you. "Allison..." L sighed. "Your not justice." you whispered. The room was quite waiting what L Was going to say.

L's p.o.v 

Your not justice....

Those words rang in my head.

I'm I justice?
Is light kira?
Why do I feel like this?
What is Justice?

"Miss Alison. Please come with me." I tell her. I walk to my room she followed me. "Look I'm sorry...L." she whispers as enters to my room. "No..it's ok Y/N."  I said calmly. Then she looked down "I'm sorry." she repeated more quietly. Her hands covered her face. "I-I'm S-Sor--" her voiced crack. "Y/N." I sighed and put my fingers under her chin, coaxing her to look at me. Tears ran downed her face. "Why are you crying?" I ask. "I was in closet a-and--." I cut her off by hugging her.

I've never hugged anyone.

She sniffed. "I'm sorry I screamed at you." she said crying at the same time. "Hey it's ok." I said patting her back. "Please don't put me in a closet."

Her mother put her in a closet and she saw her die.

"No.. No i won't  I promise." I reassure. "I promise... I won't do that to you.." I said again. "No you will." she said crying even harder. "No..I won't I promise..because I love you." I said quietly. "I love you ..L"  she said. I leaned in. I wanted to do this ever since she kissed me. I wanted to kiss her. I'm going to Kiss her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ahhhhhhhhh!!! So cheesy I know!!!

Did you guys look at the picture!?! ATTACK ON DEATH NOTE!!!!!! (They should totally make that a new anime!!!!)

Also I was looking through my emojes and found this 🍰

L- CAKE!!!

Me- 🍩🍪🍫🍰🍭🍬🎂 LOOK WHAT I HAVE HERE!!!!!!

Trina- >:(

Me- bro your going down

Trina- L, I don't like her

L- well she is author-Chan

Trina- bla bla bla bla author bla

Me- you know no one likes you

Trina- No true

Me- ask the reader-Chan
Trina- do you like me?

Me- what do say?

That's how I'm going to leave you guys!!!! Peace out!!!! ✌

Bye -A 🍰