carnival

Everyone I have decided that....we are all going to the carnival tomorrow.

You looked at the lights all around. "This is so beautiful!" you exclaim. "Ok everyone into groups of 2" L said "I WANT TO GO WITH LIGHTTTTT." Misa screamed. "I'm going with Matsuda." Aizawa said. "I'll sit here." chief yagaim said. "Ok then I'll go with Y/N." L said. "Ok let's go!!!!!!!!!!" Misa screamed and ran with lights hand.

°°°°°°°°°° TIME SKIP  brought to you by L throwing up because all the games °°°°°°°°°

"Here." you say handing L his ice cream. And you grabbing yours.

"Fire works start in 5 minutes!!"

A man called "come on L let's look at the fireworks !!!" You and dragged him to a bench. Soon enough...

"BAM!!"

The fireworks danced crossed the sky "look...isn't that beautiful." you say
"Yes , yes it is." L responds with a smile.

°°°°°°L's p.o.v °°°°°

'Come on just do it ' I thought 'its easy..just do it'
I put my arm around Y/N. She looks at me and smiles. Then she rests her head on my shoulder. I smile at my self. "Look L that one is purple !" she said and pointed at the sky. I nodded. "Its pretty " you turns to see me." L can I do some thing quick." she asks me. I smiled "of course what do you what to do ?" she leans in and.......

°°°°°°°Your p.o.v °°°°°°°°°

I lean in and run my fingers through his hair. It was soft. "Wow I thought you had gel on or something." I said "no.I Don't like gel." L replied. Your hands softly out lined his bags under his eyes. I could hear his breathing getting harder.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Y/N Did you like the fireworks?" L  asked. I smiled. "Yes I did thank you." you said smiling. "When I was little Matsuda and I would run around and when we heard the boom of the fireworks we would fall to the ground. I remember we would also play all of the carnival games and we would end up with like 10 stuffed animals and face paint." you said Remembering about the good old times. "What about you?" you asked smiling. "Well.... This is my first time coming to the carnival." L said you gasped dramatically "well come on let's buy you more sweets and get your face painted." you said and dragged him away.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello it's me I've been wondering if you liked chapter. Try to read everything .

Did you like my song!?! ^-^

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter please vote comment and follow.

Bye -A