showers

Your p.o.v

"L so your going to stay here with me.... Because we are chained together." you say. showing him your room. L nodded "you know we could stay in my place." You nod . "one week here one week there." you say. "Y/N! You heard your father call.
"How the hell are we going to explain this to my father !?" you whisper shouted.
Your father entered your room. "Um..Y/N honey who is this?" you father asked. "This.. Is my friend ryuzaki." you said
"oh.. Hello ryuzaki...Y/N what's on your hand ?"
You stood quiet "um..." was all you could say."it's a school thing Mr. " L said for you."oh.. Yes a school thing that we have to do this for a...um..a experiment. Yes .. An experiment." you said then smiling. "Oh all right. Good night my princess." Your father said kissing your forehead . " night ryuzaki." he said waving off and leaving your room. "Your bad at lying." L said. "You think." you said.
"Ok L I'm taking a shower." you said. "Um. Miss Y/N."
"Call me Y/N."
"Yes.. Y/N where chained together..." L said . Your eyes widen. "How the hell am I suppose to take a shower."

"Um......"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
how are you supposed to take a shower. ( 0_0 )

Read the next chapter to find out .......

L- (*_*)

Reader-Chan - O_O

Me- ^-^

Ok bye!!!!!!

-A