brother and sister

Your p.o.v.

Your vision was covered. Every thing was black.
"Guess who~" they said/sang
"Go away Matsuda." you said removing his hand. Matsuda smiled and sat on the bed next to you. "What's wrong Y/N-Chan" Matsuda said. You took out you phone and mumbled a "nothing."
Matsuda looked at you with that face that reads 'i know your lying.'
"So you know about kira. Right?" you ask . Matsuda nods and smiles at you.
"Don't worry I promise Kira won't come after you."
You shake your head
"No it's not that ... Its just... Nothing. Its nothing."
"Y/N you shouldn't worry about kira... All right ?" Matsuda said. you nod "OK."
And take your phone out again to watch more 'high school of the dead and future diary' but soon your phone get snatched away from you. "Hey ! GIVE IT BACK !" you say tackling Matsuda.
"Y/N you should watching anime so much. You know that's bad for your eye sight."
You snatch your phone back. "No it's not that's just a myth that people made up. Probably people like you made it up." you say frowning and acting like a little piece of shit.
"What's wrong." Matsuda said. You look away "not telling you. "
Now you where acting childish.
"Is it the guys who are bothering you because of your intelligence?"
You frown "I'm fine."
"Oooookkkk then ." Matsuda said then stood up. "Ok well I'm going down stairs. Dinner is almost ready anddddddd it's your your turn to feed pepe ."
'Wait what' you thought to yourself .pouting you say "no... Its your turn to feed pepe. "
"Nope it's your turn "
"Nawwwwww "
"Yeahhhhhhhh"
"...."
"....."
"...."
"..."
"Fineeee I'll do it." you finally said.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello my good readers as you can see you have a pet named 'pepe'
That's a patriot (just telling you )
And yes you are Matsuda sister in this story.
Hoped you enjoyed it and if you haven't watched future diary then you should go watch that. Just so you know I'm going to add my favorite movies and animes (is that how you spell it ???)
Well good bye and enjoy the other chapters!!

Bye -A