drawings and nightmares

Your p.o.v.

You went to the taskforce headquarters with L. The chain was drag behind you guys. You thought about the kira suspect... Light Yagami. He was .... A 50% friend. He was always there to stop the guys from beating you up. But didn't go to the same school. You knew him since he was a young teen. But.. Now he could be kira.... How could light Yagami be kira. Is he a really a killer ?

"Y/N .. Miss Y/N ?" you a nap back your attention to L. "Yeah.. what ?" you said. "Your starring at me it made me uncomfortable." L said. "Oh sorry it's just... I was think about light Yagami." you say with an apologetic smile.
Hmmm yes .. He has become a greater kira suspect.. Greater than you. "  L said. You graved out a piece of paper. And started drawing it ended up as some one distant in your memory. L looked at the drawing. "Who is it?" the it hit you."it's Levi my brother."

°°°°°°°°°°TIME SKIP brought to you by armin turning into mello°°°°°°°

L's p.o.v

It was 2:30 am and I was still up. Y/N wasn't she fell asleep in her chair which was .... Cute? No.... Ok back to the cameras. Seeing light Yagaim sleeping was not the most exciting thing to do. soon Y/N breaths started to get harder and she started to mumble things. I shook her a little. "Lev-Levi." she mumble. She was dreaming about her brother..... Who was her brother?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hey!! So Yeah I have no idea what or why I did this chapter or guess it was for fun....so

Bye -A