misa

Today you had your day off. Well....your with L and light.
Because L Was still freaked out about the tapes that the second kira said something about  shinigami the god of death.

(Who remembers that part where L starts freaking out and falls off his chair?? I do it was in episode...12 I think)

You went to a bakery shop where you met L. Right now you where eating 2 pieces of cheesecake. L Was eating a hole strawberry cake and light a doughnut.
But.......it was awkward

"......." ._.
"......." ¬_¬
"......." :<
"......." '-'
"......." :/

"So..." you said breaking the awkward silence.
"So Y/N how do know L." light asked "oh I met him here." you said with a tiny smile.
"LIGHTTTTTTTT!" exclaim a squeaky voice. "Sh*t." Light cursed under his breath. And L let out a loud sigh. "LIGHT IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!! AND YOU TOO RYUZAKI !!! LIGHT -who is this ?" she asks pointing at me "I'm Allison nice to meet you." you said and hold out Your arm. "Hmm. Light I don't want you around another girl." the girl said wining about you . "don't worry I don't like light-Chan you can have him all for you . FOREVER !" you said smiling "Oh..WELL I BET WE COULD BE BEST FRIENDS!! I COULD DO YOUR HAIR AND MAKE UP AND ILL GIVE YOU AN AUTOGRAPH !!" she yells "um...yeah whatever." you mumbled. "I'm Misa!" she said and sat next to light as he curses under his breath more. You roll your eyes and scooted closer to L. "Is she all ways like this." you whisper to L . L nodded. You look at Misa... Who is trying to kiss light and light is backing away. You let out a small chuckle.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Look I make a new chapter!!!!! Misa Misa is in it !!!! Who else is like

"........." °~°

Because that's me. I don't like Misa that much

Light- Same

Me- I don't like you too >:(

Light- is it because I'm smarter than you .

Me- no ..... You wanted to kill L !!!!

Bye -A