she's gone

Your p.o.v

You rush on hospital. Trying to find L or Matsuda or light or watari or someone

You run in the hall ways. Passing people's room another nurse..

Wait a nurse!!!!!

"Excuse me!" you call out. She turns. "Yes, how can I help you?" she asked "do you know where Misa Amane is staying?" you ask in a rush. "Room 278." the nurse said pointing to the left. You run as fast as you legs could carry you. Soon you where close

275, 276, 277, 278!!!!

You rush in. "Miss Allison." Watari greats you. "How is Misa doing?" you ask. "They say she might not make it." he said. "Y/N..." Matsuda said hugging you almost crushing you. "S-S-SHE IS G-GO-ING T-TO DIEEEE." Matsuda sobbed. You patted his head "shhh.. Its ok I promise." you say. "Y/N." L said you look at him.  "Hey.." you say then  squirmed around for Matsuda to let you go but he kept on sobbing. "Hey guys can I have an alone time with misa." light said "Of course." L said for all you guys.

Lights p.o.v

"You know this wasn't how I planned. You should have came sooner." I protested. "Misa is going to die. She's becoming a shinigami." Rem said. "But I need to know L's real name." I said. "Well you gave back your death note to Ryuk and Misa too me she had no shinigami eyes or memory." Rem said "I KNOW THAT!" I siad I little to loud. "But now I have my death note back and my memory. Misa has her memory back and her shinigami eyes. today we where going to kill L." I said again. "Well once you have shinigami eyes half of your life is gone." Ryuk said smiling a bit. " this is her time." rem said her fingers slowly traveled around misa's face. "Soon it will be only me and you, Ryuk ." I say. I take out a pen and grabbed the death note.

Misa will die

I'll learn L's real name by my self

Rem and Misa are going to be back at the shinigami world

Ryuk will still be writing the names of people like when I was in that cell.

I'll kill Misa

After all kira is a killer but one day justice

Your p.o.v

Light came out of the room his eyes glassy.

"She's gone."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N - just a little break from the feels .....here have a cookie 🍪

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Is light still a kira suspect?" you asked L. "I don't know." he said running his hand though his hair. You sigh. L looked at a document that had all little things that made L believe light was kira.  You look at light he was on the couch looking far off to the distance or the wall.
"L..." You sigh.
"Hmm." L hummed to know he was listening. "Look at me." you say. L did what you asked and looked at you. "I love you and I hate seeing you like this but when are you going to remove the chain an move to the next to the next person." you said. "There is no next person.." L mumbled. "What do you mean!?" you say. Slowly L's eyes widen. Falling off the chair he was sitting on. "NO NO NO L!!!! L DON'T YOU DIE ON ME!" you screamed. "Y/N...." L said
Then closed his eyes. Kira had gotten to him they found out his name was L-Lawliet. "NO DON'T LEAVE ME!" you scream tears falling

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

You woke up.

Sweat dripping. tears still  running. You walk out of L's room which he let you sleep in.....AND DID NOTHING ELSE!!!!

You walk towards his office. As soon as you enter L noticed you. Oh and light did noticed you too. L opened his arms. You run to him jumping in to his arms. Slowly he raps his arms around you. You started to cry again. Tear flowed. "Y-y-you d-died and kira knew you and you -c-closed your eyes a-and left me I screamed b-b-but..." you let out a sob. "It was just a nightmare." L said patting your back.

"Promise me that you will never die."

"I can't promise what I can't keep." 

"Then I'll go first I'll die first because I can't live with out you L."

"Me neither Y/N."

"Can we die together?"

"Yeah we can."

Lights p.o.v

KIRA CAN NOT BE STOPPED IM SORRY MISS ALISON BUT L WILL DIE.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Oh my kira. I'm actually getting close to the ending!!!! Or is it???? OH I SHOULD DO A LEMON!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!

Hello guys..... I'm writing this and I'm proud I haven't slept in 48 hours!!!!!!

Oh I should get really cool bags under my eyes like L!!!! JK..... 

I really liked the picture  it's funny I like how light is like "I'm not kira."
And then there's me "bitch you kira now shut up."

Anyways I have to go watch hetalia now

Bye -A