dreams

Your p.o.v

~~~IN THE DREAM~~~

You walked . the grassy ground was covered in blood. "What h-happen." you say kneeling down touching the blood. It was warm. Deep in your mind you knew something happened to you before but..... What?
"Y/N... I got father killed didn't I . it's my fault." said a voice you knew that voice. It was formal and light. "Levi.. No it's not..." you say tears dropping from your eyes. "No... It is ... " the voice said again. "Levi please ...stop." you say tears running down you cheeks. "I KILLED FATHER AND MOTHER DIDN'T I !??!" the voice screamed at you this time. "NO! IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT THAT THEY WHERE KILLED." you scream back. Suddenly the voice started to fade the land you where on disappears and you get sucked in darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N !!!"

"Y/N!!"

"WAKE UP !!!!"

Your eyes snap open. L Was looking very worried. "Are you OK Y/N !?" he asked. "What...?" you felt your face it was... wet? "What happen?" you asked wiping off your tears. "You where having a nightmare."He said wiping your tears with his thumb. You flinch. "Sorry." he apologized as removing his hand from your face. "Its OK ... It's just that no one had done that before.." you say and look at the clock. It's "3:45am why don't you go to sleep in my room." L said grabbing his laptop. You followed L to his room. You just walked to his bed flopped down and close your eyes. You could hear L chuckle at you. "Good night ... Miss  Y/N have good dreams this time.."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Your closer to L !!!  Yay!!  ( =^ m ^= ) 

Me- so L .... Why are you a stalker watching reader-Chan sleep ??
( :< )

L- ....... T ^ T

Bye -A