chained together

Your p.o.v.

"Miss Y/N I'm glad your here." L said. I look around. Soon the taskforce/police people came.

"Y/N!?!?"

"MATSUDA ?!?!?"

"What are you doing here!?" you say with a smile. "In working on the kira case with L."
"Same here." you said looking at him. L stood from his chair and said. "Matsuda can you get me more coffee and miss Y/N come with me." Matsuda gave a thumbs up and walked away. You followed L down a hallway. Then he entered a room which you followed. You look around a bed... A bed stand next to it . Note all the candy rappers everywhere. L Was sitting his normal position on the bed. You sat next to him. "L.. What is it." L looked sleepy . he sighed "Y/N if your kira . I promise the punishment won't be as bad as you think." you shake your head "I'm not kira." you say. L thought for a moment "if your not kira then .... " L stopped in the middle of the sentence. "L?"
"Come on .. I'm have to announce my idea."
You nodded."ok."

You stood there waiting for L's idea

"You Y/N L/N are a kira suspect. And I'll have an eye on you at all times. even if it means we are going to be chained together. "

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The End

Jk... This is only the start of my story my fair reader .

Bye -A