killer brother

Your p.o.v

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" you scream grabbing a book and throwing it at the monster. But the book just went though him. Light then on that second walked in. He looked at your horrified expression and saw the note book in your hands. "Y/N Y/N haven't your parents tought you that it is bad to steal.... Oh wait your parents are dead." Light said his eyes darken this wasn't light. "Don't you dare talk about my parents." you say glaring at him. "Give me the note book." Light said and raised he hand. "No this proves that L Was right YOU ARE KIRA!" you scream. "Don't you understand sweetheart give me the notebook and you can rule the new world with me."  light said sweetly but his eyes glowed with anger. "No." you said and turn to make a run for it. But light was fast pushing you down the stairs.  You hit your head  on the wall witch made you scream out in pain.
Light walked down. Even if your head was cloudy and you couldn't think straight you ran to the door. It didn't open.
"COME ON!!!" you scream. The side of your vision was black. Your head hurt. AND THIS DAMN DOOR WONT OPEN! "I'm sorry Y/N." you look at light. His eyes glowed and his hand was shaking but he was holding a gun. "No light don't please." you said almost begging him.
light aimed. His finger on the trigger. "No please." you say slowly getting weaker and you head was heavy. Lights eyes Then soften. "You know what? I have a better Plan." light said but with that his eyes went back to sane. Hitting your head with the gun. That's when you blacked out before hearing light say. "I'm sorry sister." your lips moved to say
'Levi'

°°°°°°°°°°°°TIME SKIP brought to you by every Tokyo ghoul death ever.😵°°°°°°°

You couldn't move. It was dark.

Come on Y/N open your eyes.
WHY CANT I MOVE.

"Her boyfriend has money." you heard light. "Yeah but if he is L how are we going to call him if he can track our phones?" said another voice. It was a male.
"Call this number. Every time you call then break the phone and throw it as far as you can." Light said.

L? There talking about L! Oh no. Please don't hurt L.

"Once L brings the money youll knock him out." light ordered. "We keep the money and you'll have your detective." Said another voice also male. "Deal." said the first male. Soon I was off the ground and dragged somewhere.

Where are you taking me? I swear if you try to hurt L I will kill you. Wait the note book Light has note book!

Light is Levi

Levi is kira

Kira is light

But how?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Short chapter...I know.... :-[ Anyways...... Yeah that just happen. Also get ready for the next chapter because it's going to be dark... (It might consider abuse and rape. So.... Yeah pretty dark stuff)

L- you had to do this A?

Me- shh my book

L- you know reader-Chan will probably note be happy about rape and abuse....

Me- I know but we have to be interesting

L- I can't believe the book is almost done

Me- Maybe just maybe I would do little one shots
L- oh

Me- Yeah actually have  will keep writing about you until I'm over you

L- that's like trying to find a tear drop in the ocean.

Me- Yeah. That's sad.

L- what

Me- that you dead and fictional.... But still I love you

L- you dumb for obsessing over me

Me- (T^T )I know that!!

Well that is it guys!!!

Bye -A