Chapter 31

(Y/N)'s pov:

Oh I'm so scared....and nervous today is my wedding day and my first time meeting Max's parents. I started to cry again from joy and from my dad not seeing me get married.

Alesa was doing my makeup as Jess did my hair as they both were excited as Shelby was helping Ross, Red, Adam, and Barney doing last set ups as Max started to get really nervous as my mom frowns and walks over to check on him.

"Darling what's wrong?" Jenny asks Max as he turns around hugging himself.

"I'm so nervous....I'm really happy and I'm excited as well but I'm nervous about my parents"

"You shouldn't be they'll love (Y/N) but it seems another thing is bugging you"

".....I don't know if (Y/N)'s dad would ever like me" Max frowns as Jenny starts laughing as he grew confused.

"Honey, my husband loved you in high school and wanted our little girl to date you but she's been shy. When I heard you two were engaged, I knew my husband is finally at peace with our daughter happy" Jenny smiles as Max smiles in tears as he hugs her tightly as everyone started piling in as he gets in position as does my mother.

I blush deeply with a few tears as Max sees the bride maids walking down Jess, Alesa, and Shelby as they all stand as I made eye contact with Max as we both smile and in a few tears as I couldn't hold it in as I ran up to him as Max chuckles as he held his arms out as I fell into his arms as everyone awes as he smiles as I smile more as we both were crying.

As the wedding went on as the I dos come around as we both said it as Max stops the priest and smiles.

"I love you more than anything in the world, and I'm happy happier then I'll ever be. I can't wait to be with you forever" Max smiles as everyone awes as I broke down in tears.

"You mean everything to me. You're the moon to my stars. I'll love you forever and ever and never stop loving you" I smile as he nuzzling me gently as we put on our rings as he held my hands as I held his.

"You may now kiss the bride"

We both brought each other close as we kiss as everyone cheers and I knew that we are happy together and forever. Then I decided to tell him the news

"Oh yeah Max?"

"Yes my beautiful wife?"

"I'm pregnant...."