Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s pov:

Tim Tim???

(BFF/N) is dating Tim Tim??? Omg

I got out of the car and met up with the two. (BFF/N) couldn't stop kissing Tim as I got a tad uncomfortable but it's their relationship not mine...

Buzz~! Buzz~!

I took out my phone to see another text from Adam. Wow aren't I popular for texting a famous fellow. I'm acting stupid again.

A: Oh (Y/N) by the way, isn't your friend coming to visit? Did she tell you she's with Tim?

Y: I'm watching them kiss as we speak :/

A: He's one of the other editors by the way! When are you gonna be on your way?? I want to see you again!!!

Y: Just one second!

After I texted that I looked up to see (BFF/N) and Tim stop kissing as I sigh in relief as at the corner of my eye someone coming out of the apartment next to me caught my eye. Probably because his cute ginger hair caught my eye. Oh god....(Y/N) don't develop a crush on your neighbor!

???'s pov:

"TIM" I said yelling already angry that I'm late for work. "Ross and I are ready to go to fucking work your driving- wait who are these two?" I said almost irritated.

"Max, this is my girlfriend (BFF/N) and her friend aka our new editor Adam was talking about (Y/N)!" Tim smiles holding (BFF/N)'s hand gently bringing her close.

I grew disgusted because he wouldn't stop talking about his girlfriend for the past couple months since she's moving in with us.

"Umm hey..." (Y/N) waved at me as I walked over and held my hand out. Fuck off I'm trying to be a gentleman.

"Hey, I'm Max" I smile because I guess I'm starting to like her. FRIEND WISE CALM YOURSELVES....or well eh maybe a tad more....

" I'm (Y/N)! Can't wait to work with you guys in the offices!" (Y/N) said smiling.

She has a cute voice.....not too high pitch like her friends

[A/N: Awww Maxy]