Chapter 22

Max's pov:

It's been a week since the proposal as (Y/N) has been planning with Alesa as Alesa and Adam's wedding is in three days. I came over to their home to watch Mason and the pups with (Y/N) since Alesa and Adam were out for flower arrangements.

I sat on the couch napping with Rascal and Milton as (Y/N) held Mason in her arms with Bailey on her lap. I wake up looking at the two as I smile before kissing her cheek as she blushes and kisses my nose.

"Mason really likes you"

"I used to face time Adam a lot before I joined the offices and he would leave the phone with Mason sometimes and he would giggle and be the cutest little baby ever" She smiles nuzzling Mason as he yawns.

Alesa comes in smiling as Adam carries a few things inside as I get up as Bailey runs and jumps around Alesa as (Y/N) gets up handing Mason to her.

"Did you have fun with Auntie (Y/N) and Uncle Max?" Alesa smiles at Mason as he smiles and giggles nuzzling her.

Adam pats me on the back leading me to the kitchen to help him out with last minute wedding arrangements.

"Max will you be my best man?" Adam smiles as I smile nodding.

"It's an honor" I smile as we fist bump as Alesa walks in with (Y/N) carrying a giant Milton.

Adam and I laugh as (Y/N) sets him down as Alesa grabs some sodas for her and (Y/N). I smile at my love as she blushes a little as Alesa hands her a coke as she has one herself.

"So Max, you and (Y/N) got anything planned for your wedding yet?"

"Oh well we just are figuring out a place first, she still has to meet my mom and I have to meet her mom" I said calmly as (Y/N) blushes a bit looking down.

"I'm excited for him to meet my mom" (Y/N) smiles as I blush a bit.

When we went home we see Shelby and Ross walking into our apartment as I grew curious walking in with (Y/N) as we both saw them kiss.

I FUCKING KNEW IT I KNEW THEY WOULD DATE