Chapter 20

Max's pov:

I love her more then anything in this more, more then any challenge we faced, more than what others think....I know I'm making the right right decision in asking her to marry me

(Y/N) and I were laying in the hotel room bed cuddling while watching a movie as I lean down and kiss her gently as she slides on top of me slowly. We both blush as I pull the kiss apart and look at her and smile.

"I love you"

"I love you more Mazy~" She giggles as I smirk and tackle her and kiss her multiple times.

(Y/N) couldn't stop smiling and that's what made me smile. I cuddle her close and whisper sweet nothings into her ear.

We soon fell asleep holding each other until in the middle of the night (Y/N) heard the door unlock as she got up and went to check it as she sees Grey and immediately woke me up as Grey turns on the lights and growls at me as I growl back.

"You stole the girl I wanted" Grey growls.

"She never wanted you" I growl as we both got into a fist fight until (Y/N) grabs my shirt pulling me back.

She goes in front of me taking punches as she throws a few and knocks Grey out of the hotel room as Ross heard everything and called the police. The police came and took Grey away as I set (Y/N) on the bathroom counter to check if anything got injured as she looks at me and notices I got scratched as she grabs her bag which I thought had makeup when instead it's a first aid as she grabs disinfectant and places it on my scratch as I flinched once as she places a bandage. (Y/N) didn't look happy as I frown.

"What's wrong...."

"My sweetie got hurt....." She said almost in tears as I frown and hug her tightly.

"I'm okay (Y/N) just a tiny scratch..." I try to cheer her up as she frowns and kisses where I got scratched as she held onto me tightly as I rub her back bringing her back to bed.

The next morning

I got up early to go help set up the panel as (Y/N) couldn't stop holding me as I smile and decide to pick her up as she wakes up and smiles nuzzling me.

"Today is your panel.....oh shoot you have to go set that up with the boys don't you?"

"Yea but I'm wondering if you want to help interview the crew with Jess since she's doing our talk and the guys and her thought we would want you to help out on stage"

"I'd love to!!" She smiles getting excited.

Today.....is the day