Chapter 21

(Y/N)'s pov:

I walk with the group to the convention center smiling as I love the undertale shirt Max let me wear. It's the papyrus shirt with the surprise dog on it. I love it but it's cuter on Max. I walk to our panel to go help set it up as I saw Grey as I frown and run behind stage as Adam follows me.

"(Y/N) what's wrong?"

"Grey....he broke into our room last night...I don't want him here..." I frown shaking as Adam frowns and hugs me tightly before telling security to keep him away from them at all times.

I walk out to the front seeing Jess handing me a hand free microphone as I put it on smiling and placing the on box in my back pocket as Jess and I do the sound check quickly as I grab the hand mics and walk to the back handing them to Adam, Ross, and Max. Max smiles before placing a kiss on my forehead as I blush smiling before heading to Jess. Ross walks next to Max and hands him a small black box.

"Hey guys Jess here aka Aphmau!"

"Hey guys (Y/N) here and how many of you guys heard of Sky Media?" I smile and tons of people scream.

"Well (Y/N) and I are here to interview three amazing guys"

"Let's introduce Adam, Ross, and Max!" I smile as the three boys walk out waving to the crowd as Adam and Ross went next to Jess as I wonder why until Max walks over to me and takes my hand.

"I know some of you fans out there know that I'm dating this amazing beautiful girl, and we've known each other since our senior year. When I asked her out she always made me happier than anything thrown in our way. Even when we dealt with so many things and so many obstacles. I promised her that I'll protect her forever....and I want to keep that promise forever" Max says to everyone and to me as I blush a bit holding his hand as he smiles and gets down on one knee as I continue blushing and placing my hands over my mouth as he smiles.

"So (Y/N) will you marry me?" He smiles as everyone started screaming and awing as I smile and nod.

"I thought you'd never ask, YES OF COURSE ILL MARRY YOU MAX!" I smile and tackles him on stage as people started screaming more as did Adam and Ross as they high five each other.

Max smiles and places the ring on my finger as he kisses me gently. Then it happen...

"HOLD IT UP RIGHT THERE" Grey says growling walking onto the stage as Adam and Ross ran to get security as Max and I stood.

"You can't just take her, I loved her since I laid my eyes on her" Grey growls as I went in front of Max.

"Grey get off the stage and move on, Max is the best thing to ever happen to me and I love him more then anything in this world. Now go!" I yelled as Max walks next to me and holds my hand as Grey growls as he throws a punch toward me but Ross tackles him off the stage as I scream a bit.

"Ross!" I yell as I jumped off stage helping Ross up as Max jumps down pinning Grey to the ground as Adam and security comes back and take Grey away as Max walks up to me and held me close resting his forehead on mine as I held onto him.

Adam brushes off Ross as he smiles and laughs.

"I've watched too much anime to do that" Ross said into the mic as everyone laughs.

"Now come back up here guys let have the interview" I said smiling as Jess helps us up.

After the interview the boys went to their autograph signing as Jess and I went to grab coffee.

"I'm so happy for you and Max!!!! You two are so cute!" Jess cheers as I smile and chuckle.

"I love him so much and I'm happy happier then I've ever been" I smile as Jess smiles and hugs me as grab coffee seeing fans follow us as some went to take pictures with me and most went to Jess. When the fans went to me they started talking about how they watch my channel as I smile as some were giving me hate as I stopped smiling and ran off.

I ran into Max as we both fell over as he chuckles and kisses my cheek. "Why are you running?"

"Umm nothing, just getting hate from fans and I didn't want to deal with it.." I said as I get up hugging myself as Max picks me up and hugs me.

"Hate happens from fans with sudden change" Max said as he held me close.

"Are you talking about when you proposed....?" I said as Max shook his head.

"I made the greatest decision in my life asking you to marry me, I don't care what fans have to say about it" Max smiles as I smile a little blushing as he kisses me gently.

I'm so happy and I love him...I love him so much!! He means so much to me