Chapter 27

Max's pov:

I sat at my station editing some videos with (Y/N) hugging me from behind until Adam screams with joy.

(Y/N) runs out screaming running and tackling the person

Oh my god it's her mother

Her mom smiles and hugs (Y/N) tightly as they both laugh. I walk over smiling rubbing my arm as (Y/N) takes my hand showing me to her mother.

"Max, this is my mom Jenny. Mom this is Max! My fiancé!"

"He's such a handsome cutie!" Jenny smiles pinching my cheeks as I blush deeply.

(Y/N)'s pov:

Oh no my mom is doing the pinching cheeks thing again

"Okay mom how about you, Max, and I go out to lunch on me" I blush as Max shakes his head.

"I have to edit a few more things, maybe for dinner" Max smiles.

"Sure! Well my mom and I can go to lunch. See you guys in a bit"

I wave as everyone else waves. I walk out with my mom talking about wedding plans.

A couple hours went by as I text Max

Y: Hi

M: Hey sweetie you want to still go out to dinner with your mom?

Y: Maybe tomorrow I'm actually really tired but I don't want to crash at her hotel, can you come and get me?

M: On my way :3

Max drove up to the hotel as I walk out smiling and getting into his car hugging him gently as he hugs me back kissing my cheek.

"Want to drive thru some place for dinner?"

"Sure, anything you want" I smile as Max drives through Mc Donald's as once we got home we sat on the couch eating dinner as Max put on the roku YouTube some of Ross's videos.

Ross and Shelby aren't home I forgot where they went

Once I finished I took out my laptop again from my bag and shows Max a few things for our wedding as he saw the color scheme smiling.

"Gold and silver blue, I love it" He smiles kissing my forehead as I nuzzle close.

"Hey Max...."

"Yes (Y/N)?"

"Do you think your parents will like me.....?"

"Of course why wouldn't they?"

"I can be shy from time to time..." I frown a bit as Max wraps his arm around me and nuzzles me.

"Hey being shy isn't a bad thing, my parents don't mind anything at all"

Max smiles after he said that as I smile a bit and nuzzles him close kissing his cheek before getting a text from my mom as I blush deeply hiding my face in Max's shirt as he took my phone and read the texts.

M: I BETTER GET GRANDBABIES!!!!!!!!!

Max blushes as he hugs me tightly getting flustered.

A few months went by as our wedding day got closer and closer...Ross and Shelby moved into a house together, Barney and Red's channels started to blow up, Adam and Alesa got news of second little one, and Max grew nervous as the wedding was so close