Chapter 11

(Y/N)'s pov:

Sitting next to Max is awesome since our group is spread throughout the plane so we can hold hands during the flight....then ugh this family of five there children started being annoying as Max started to get angry....I tried to calm him down but he got really angry really quickly as the plane started taking off as I let go of his hand hugging myself a bit taking deep breaths as I put my hood over my head.

Max looked irritated until he saw me, he frowns and turns towards me placing his hand on my cheek.

"(Y/N)....this is your first time on a plane isn't it?"

"Y-Y-Yeah...." I started crying as Max frowns before hugging me rubbing my back as he kept me close but I gently pushed him off.

"I don't want the others seeing....." I said crying as Max frowns and shook his head.

"I want to comfort you (Y/N) a friend can comfort a friend...." He said holding me before whispering in my ear. "But a boyfriend will always help his girlfriend....." He whispers

~Hours passed~

We all got off the plane as Alesa saw that it looked like I was crying when of course I was she walked up to me and hugs me tightly. Adam walks over and rubs my back.

"(Y/N) I forgot it's gonna be your first flight..." Adam frowns rubbing my back. Alesa and Adam are acting like parents....wait they are

"Anyway guys I have the rooms set up. So it's Alesa and I sharing a one bed room, Ross and Red are sharing a two bed room, Cory and Barney are sharing a two bed room, sorry Max you and (Y/N) are sharing a one bed room" Adam announced handing the room keys as I picked up my suitcase walking to our room to get settled before meeting up with Ross and Red.

Max follows before pulling me over into a hall way where the others didn't see us as he hugs me tightly.

"You should have told me it was your first time on a plane.....you got me really worried..." Max said hugging me tightly as I hug him back.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's okay.." Max smiles as he rubs my back holding me close as we go back to heading over to the room.

Once we got in I set my bag down and see we got a view of the beach as I ran to the balcony smiling as Max smiles walking next to me.

"Hey (Y/N) I got us a reservations at the restaurant downstairs at 7:30 tonight" He smiles.

"Do the others know?"

"Only Ross because he's taking the others to a different restaurant tonight"

"They won't think it's odd that we aren't there?"

"Ross told them you were jet legged and wanted to go to bed earlier"

"I am jet legged...I'm quite tired even if it's like early in the morning here" I said yawning a bit as Max chuckles a bit before stealing a kiss as I smile.

"Now I'm wide awake" I chuckle a little before kissing him again.

He smiles happily before hearing a knock on the door, its Ross and Adam coming to get us. I ran over taking my hoodie off and grabbing a tank top blushing realizing I just got undressed in front of Max. He started blushing like crazy but had it calm down as he grabs his phone.

I open the door as Ross grabs me and runs to Red who's in a taxi to the festival as I jump in with them and Ross. Max wanted to say something before I left but Ross took me too quickly. I starting texting Max as we were on our way to the festival.

I'm so sorry Ross rushed me out because Red was holding the taxi for us

It's okay (Y/N) just be careful....I don't want any guys taking you away from me...

Aww Maxy I won't let anyone take me away from you....you are my only love, but if there are fans here I don't want them going crazy

I understand, now have fun with Ross and Red

Thanks Maxy

Don't call me Maxy, I love you (Y/N)

I love you too

I smile as the taxi stopped as us three got out of the car as I paid the driver extra for waiting. I walked with Ross and Red inside the festival seeing so many booths as I found one with henna as I told Ross and Red I'll meet up with them as I walk over to get Max's name in Hawaiian henna on my arm with a sleeve design as well but his name more towards the middle.

Two hours went by as disaster struck.........