Chapter 14

(Y/N)'s pov:

I feel sick....

I get up groaning noticing the time. 12:36?!??! It's so late and I promised to spend time with Max and Alesa...but I slept in...oh god I feel horrible.

I notice I got a text from everyone in the crew wondering where I'm at oh god a group chat I texted them all back.

Y: Hey guys...

M: Oh my god! (Y/N)!!!! Are you okay do you need me to help you???

R: (Y/N) I'm in my room I can come and check on you!

C: God come on let's just have fun without her

A: ...

A~: ...

B: Donts be a botch Cory

R: Omg I'm going to come over and check on you (Y/N)

A~: I'll come later (Y/N) to help you

M: Same here

Y: Thanks guys....

Everyone cares well except for Cory of course  but doesn't matter. I hear a knock on the door as I went to grab it as its Ross. He carried soup.

"I think your sick" Ross said handing me the bowl of soup.

"Well I don't think I'm sick" I said placing the soup down. "I found hives on my back" I said turning around lifting my shirt. Ross grabbed the hotel phone getting the medic as they came over quickly helping me out.

Two hours passed as I laid in bed on my stomach so my back was exposed basically half naked. Ross didn't care but heck he fell asleep in the chair. The crew went inside the room as Red, Cory, and Barney blush as they saw me half naked even if they can't see my busts. Max growls at them blushing as he was already blushing.

Adam sat down on the end. "Guess a lot of bad luck is happening....especially you" He said making it sound like I shouldn't have gone. Sounds real...I'm actually thinking I shouldn't have gone then Cory started speaking

"(Y/N) you shouldn't have gone, you are making us have to worry about you. God your such a burden" Cory admitted as I gripped the blanket wrapping myself in it walking into the bathroom putting on a shirt, a beanie, and a jacket as I ran out of the room. Max and Adam grew angry and pissed at Cory as they cross there arms and stare him down. Adam nudge Max to find me as he nods and runs out as Adam, Ross, Barney, and Red surround Cory as Alesa records them dragging Cory into the ocean.

Max runs and finds me sitting on the sand watch the waves as he frowns and sits next to me.

"I knew Cory didn't like me"

"Oh (Y/N) Cory just wanted to have fun with some of the office mates....we all care about you so we checked on you..." Max frowns. "I wanted to come right away once you woke up late but I knew Ross was here so I let him do it but when you got hives we all wanted to check on you" he said frowning as he saw me crying into my arms.

"You know....I've always been shy in high school and my dork of a friend was Alesa then she started dating Adam so I went to (BFF/N) but during senior year I realize she was using me for pity yet I let her do it....YouTube is my getaway and I watched a lot of videos and yours came along and they made me really happy and calm basically making me more open....now I'm afraid of becoming shy again" I said in tears as I hide my face.

Max frowns before standing up. "(Y/N) (L/N) is the best thing to ever happen to Sky offices and to ever happen to me. You're the love of my life and I liked you since senior year and when we reunited I fell in love. I missed you for two years....I missed you and I want you with me..you mean everything to me that I don't ever want you hurt" Max confesses as I stand up and hug him tightly.

"Max I loved you since senior year and I love you even more now" I smile with a few tears. Max smiles and hugs me tightly keeping me close.