Chapter 6

(Y/N)'s pov:

It's Friday...finally! Oh shit today I get to hang out with Max that's even more great! I have to get ready.

I climbed out of bed hearing a knock on the door. He's here already??! I put on jeans quickly and a sweatshirt as I ran over to the door opening it smiling.

"Hey Max!"

"Hey (Y/N) did you get your Xbox yet?"

"Yeah umm its on the coffee table, I'll be right back need to grab something out of my room" I smile as he nods getting the Xbox set up.

I took off the sweatshirt grabbing my undertale shirt and putting it on as I grabbed my phone walking out into the living room seeing Max finishing setting it up as he turns and sees my shirt.

"You're an undertale fan??"

"Yeah! Why wouldn't I be??" I chuckles as he smiles.

"I love undertale!" He smiles.

"I have a steam bot, it connects to Steam on my laptop and places it on the tv. We. An play undertale!" I suggested as he smiles and nods.

"Yeah! Just have to wait for the Xbox to install, in the mean time want to go get sushi with the crew? They are saving seats for us" Max suggested as I was hoping to be alone with him.

"Umm.....sure I guess that'll be fun" I smile as Max looked at me curiously a she thought for a second.

"On second thought (Y/N) I've been meaning to ask, would you wanna go on a date?" He asked shyly as I blush deeply getting flustered as I rubbed my arm.

"Sounds awesome...where do you wanna go?"

"How about we go see a movie, The Shallows is out! Looks good" He smiles as I blush even more nodding smiling.

"Come on let's go" Max smiles holding his hand out as I smile and blush a bit taking his hand.

"Hey Max...."

"Yeah?"

"I really like you...." I blush as Max blushes a bit.

"I really like you too...hehe.." Max blushes as I blush more.

We took Max's car to the theater as once we got tickets and everything we sat in the back of the theater cuz why not. We sat down as I already got cold should have kept my sweatshirt with me. Max noticed as he wraps his arm around me as I blush more and more.

The movie went on as a scary part came up well scary to me as I flinched as I cuddled into Max as I blush hiding my face as Max looks down at me before lifting my chin and gently kissing me.

Oh my god..............*high school (Y/N) is so proud* I'm kissing Max....I'm going to be a blushing idiot...

[A/N: Okay this is a warning, it's not coming soon but if you follow my other account I'm a smut writer as well....so there'll be some smut scenes just not soon as you expect maybe a long later in the story]