Chapter 9

(Y/N)'s pov:

I know it's Saturday and not a lot of people are working in the offices but I have to edit eighteen videos for him by Monday since he's going on vacation with Alesa and the crew soon. I didn't want to go after what happen....with Tim and I...but Adam is forcing me so I'm gonna be stuck at the offices for a couple hours...

I get out of bed to smell breakfast? I haven't cooked in my apartment at all yet, unless you count microwave. Then I realized Max isn't in bed. I get up and grabbed a shirt putting it on realizing its one of Max's it's really long it goes up to the lower part of my thigh....so I decided to put leggings on underneath with a belt on as well. I grabbed my beanie and put it on as well because I want to.

I walk into the living room seeing KP as I smile and knelt down making little click noises to have KP come close as she trotted over and nuzzled my hand.

"KP likes you already" Ross chuckles smiling.

"Oh hey Ross when did you come over?"

"I came over with breakfast material so Max can make you breakfast in bed but"

"You woke up before I can even finish" Max laughs a bit as I blush. "So I'm making a plate for Ross too cuz why not?"

"Is someone a little glad max?" I teased as he stops cooking and turns towards me as he gave me a glare before going back to cooking.

I stand up straight before walking over to the mirror seeing my nose and my jaw as I frown and almost broke down into tears again as Max saw me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I know you're scared of Tim for doing that....." Max said calmly as he comforts me. "But hey, on the bright side he's not going to Hawaii with us and the office since Adam suspended him" He said with a small smile as I smile a little.

"Shoot! I have to edit the videos for Adam and Ross today!"

"How many videos?"

"18....thirteen of Adam's and five of Ross's...I gotta go soon"

"Have breakfast first" Ross said as he sat at the table as Max and I walked over and sat down as well and dig in.

I grabbed my backpack and phone after breakfast and rushed down to my car but Max stopped me and gave me my medicine and took me to his car.

He's a sweetie...

He drove me to the offices as no one was there except for us. I get to be alone with Max in the offices cool.

I walked over to my desk as I got to work right away as Max helped me out by doing Ross's videos. Hours had passed as I fell asleep at my desk as Max saw me after getting water as he chuckles a little before kneeling down and kisses my cheek as I tackle him. I lied I didn't fall asleep at my desk I just wanted to tackle Max.

"Hey I see someone's awake"

"I was never asleep" I chuckle a bit as he got irritated as he smirks and started tickling me. I laugh uncontrollably as I blush a whole lot.

He didn't stop until I accidentally kneed him in the nuts. OH MY GOD I REALIZED WHAT I JUST DID

"Max...? Are you gonna kill me...?" I said as he curled up a bit but he tackled me accidentally hitting me in the jaw as I bursted into tears.

"M-Max that hurt a lot...." I whimpered with tears as Max frowns and started panicking.

"Oh my oh my god (Y/N) I'm so sorry I'm so sorry!" He said hugging me as I cry gripping onto him tightly.

We both got hurt.....some a little more then others but we resolved....with a little kiss...it made me happy at least

~Back at home~