Chapter 4

Max's pov:

Yes I get to share an office with (Y/N)! I don't know why I get excited around her...I kinda just do its a weird feeling

"So Max, how's the channel coming along? What? You think I'm not subscribed to you" (Y/N) chuckles with a cute smile. Oh my god that smile....

"It's actually going great I was gonna record a video with Ross....wanna join us?" I asked with a smile as she screams and nods.

"Yes! Of course I will! You two are like a dynamic duo!" She smiles before getting at her desk putting down her backpack as I see some recording equipment that she sets up as I walked over and helped her.

"Wow you have really good equipment!" I said smiling as (Y/N) smiles back at me.

"My dad works in the film industry so his friend gave all of this to me" (Y/N) smiles before starting up Minecraft as I go to do the same thing.

"Okay join the Skype call (Y/N)"

"Got it" She smiles. 

Recording is starting good everything is going smoothly

"Hey guys Mithzan here! Coming back with another build battle! With me today is Ross and our new member (Y/N)!"

"Hey guys!" She cheers as Ross started screaming.

"ADAM IS IN MY OFFICE HES IN MY OFFICE WITH THE VLOGGING CAMERA BEWARE!!!!" Ross screams as I face palm.

"Anyway let's continue on with the recording" I said calmly before hearing Adam's screams as he runs in tackling me out of my chair.

"ADAM WTF" I scream.

(Y/N)'s pov:

Oh my god Adam stop....please

I get up and get Adam off of Max as I help Mac up getting all worried.

"Oh my god Max are you okay??" I said trying to be calm but I got really worried.

"Yea I'm okay (Y/N) thanks" Max said hugging me gently as I blushed and hugged him back. Shit Adam is still recording

I let go and tackle Adam taking his camera before facing the camera towards me.

"I'm (YT/N) and we'll see you all next time" I smiles and end it putting the camera down.

"You are good at ending videos, you're a natural" Max said smiling and chuckling. Adam got up and picked up his camera.

"You should do a Day in the life of (Y/N)! You'll be really interesting! Here take my camera, you can do it anytime I have a backup camera for Office Antics" Adam smiles before heading out.

I looked at the camera smiling a bit before setting it on my desk.

"Hey Max I'm sorry Adam ruined the recording..." I said rubbing my arm.

Max chuckles a bit rubbing the back of his neck. "Hey it's alright! Hey...(Y/N) want to go grab lunch? My treat" He smiles.

Oh my god is this gonna be a date? Or another lunch time vlog...not sure but anyway I'll see be excited

[A/N: enjoying the story so far? Leave feed back I'd love to hear whatcha gotta say :3]