Chapter 16

(Y/N)'s pov:

I kept thinking why would Shelby save me....we only met once and that was Vidcon...how'd she know Tim would be at the offices and how is she in Washington

I laid in the hospital bed with ice on my neck and a air tube in my nose. Max ran in seeing me as he knelt down taking my hand holding it tightly. Adam and Ross followed quickly behind as they see my condition which was mild in the medical term but they were confused on who did it. So I told them

"Tim......Tim h-h-he did this...." I said quietly since everything started to hurt around my neck as I groan in pain loudly as Ross hit the nurse button pushing the three of them out.

Adam sat in the waiting room growling at himself for letting Tim in the offices. Ross started pacing around the room thinking about everything. Max stares at my hospital room door as he was on the verge of tears.

"How and why would Tim do this to (Y/N) that's something I don't understand" Adam said standing up as Max remembered something.

"When (Y/N) was punched the first time by Tim that was because she cussed out her (BFF/N) then in Hawaii she told me that her 'best friend' made her do things she didn't want so now that she's dating Tim....she getting revenge for the years she didn't have to control (Y/N)!" Max yelled as Adam dropped his phone and Ross stopped.

"That explained senior year" Adam said out loud as Ross frowns before seeing my doctor as he ran up to him.

"Doc is she okay?"

"She's getting a neck brace and pain medication again, she needs to be somewhere safe and your father who nursed this hospital told me about the recent visit about the jaw and nose. We just don't know how she got here"

"I do..." The figure said walking out of the corner as she took off her hoodie revealing Shelby. "I was her friend all high school next to Alesa before I got to dating this guy Tyler she told me about everything that has happened to her with Tim involving his girlfriend."

"Shelby??! How'd you know she was in the offices"

"I care about her she's my friend and I keep an eye on her every once and a while" Shelby said as Adam and Max rushes over as the doctor calls the police on Tim.

"Thank you Shelby for bringing her here.." Max said placing his hands on her shoulders.

"It's my pleasure I would do anything for her" Shelby said before taking off.

Max saw my room door open as he runs over and walks in seeing me sitting up and staring blankly at the ground. Tim Tim Tim Tim Tim......he did this to me. Max places his hands on my cheek as I look at him with tears. He nuzzles me gently and kisses my cheek.

An hour passed as we drove back to the apartment to see both Tim and (BFF/N) get arrested as Max helped me to my apartment.