Chapter 17

Max's pov:

It's been two weeks (Y/N) is finally recovering from what Tim did. Tim got kicked out of Sky offices and moved out of the apartment. I decided since (Y/N) agreed to moving in with me I'm going to ask Ross since I don't want him being alone.

I walk into the offices seeing Ross at his station as I smile and run over.

"Hey Ross can I ask you something?"

"Sure man what's up?"

"You want to move in with (Y/N) and I? It's a great place near the offices and your favorite restaurant iHop!" I smile getting excited as Ross smiles.

"Well I was just going to move in after you said it's close to work but saying iHop is near by! I'm in!" He smiles as I smile more high fiving him.

"We move in next week and we gotta pack, hey where's (Y/N)?" I wonder where she went then I heard the main door open of the offices as (Y/N) brought in lunch for everybody from a pizza joint near by as I hold the conference door open for her as she smiles and kisses my cheek before setting the pizza box down on the table.

"Okay, now what did Ross say about him moving in with us?" (Y/N) smiles as the crew started to file in getting lunch as I took her outside.

"He's happy about it" I smiles as she looks to see no one looking as I smile knowing what she's gonna do as we kiss.

(Y/N)'s pov:

Max still makes me blush

That sexy ginger hehe~

I shove Max into the conference room to get himself some lunch as I walk over to our office and close while locking the door and turning on the recording light as I get everything ready including face cam.

"hey guys (Y/N) here back at it again with another Minecraft video" I smile and continue with the recording until I finish and look up seeing everyone outside cheering at me as I blush a bit hiding under the desk as Adam unlocked the door and walks in with everyone including Max as I got up looking at them.

"Record more often (Y/N)! You're great at it!" Adam smiles as Barney screams claps as does Ross and Red. Max sees me getting flustered from a lot of attention as he shoves everyone out.

"I'll put her recording time on the schedule now OUT" Max said as they all ran. I hug myself breathing heavily being really shy with all the attention as Max hugs me gently.

I smile and got really comfortable with Max's arms around me. He smiles and kisses my forehead before speaking. "Want to go home now?"

"Yeah I wanna start packing" I smile as he nods smiling.

Two hours passed as I laid on the couch of Max and Ross's place waiting for them to finish since I was done and my boxes were in my car. I fell asleep...then I felt KP lay on my chest.

Ross came in with more boxes seeing KP and I napping on the couch as he laughs and takes a picture posting it on his Instagram and tagging me. Max walks in behind him with the keys to the moving truck as he smiles at KP and I.

"So when are you gonna ask her?"

"Soon really soon" Max smiles.

[A/N: Oooo~ what could he be asking? Hmm?~]