Chapter 28

Max's pov:

Family and friends started flying in for the wedding I'm so nervous honestly because all I want is our wedding day to be amazing and wonderful for (Y/N). She's seemed really quiet and nervous during the week of final prep as she was constantly on the phone with last minute arrangements as Ross who I asked to be my best man is throwing me a party as Alesa (Y/N)'s maid of honor is throwing her a party. Everything has been going smoothly except when I hear (Y/N) crying in our bedroom.

I run in seeing her holding he picture of her and her dad crying as I knelt down lifting her chin wiping her tears away.

"Oh (Y/N).....I know it's gonna be tough...."

"I wished he was here...." She cries as I hug her tightly rubbing her back.

"Shh shh....I'm here I'm here" I said calmly holding her as she soon calms down holding onto me tightly.

A few minutes passed as we both got ready for our parties as (Y/N) walks up behind me and hugs me tightly as I smile and turn around kissing her gently. We both heard a knock on the door as I held her for a second.

"Be safe please..." I said as she nods before heading out.

Jess's pov:

I'm waiting at the door with Shelby and Alesa getting (Y/N) for her party before she marries as she comes out smiling

"YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL" Alesa cheers smiling.

"Well whatcha guys got in store?" (Y/N) said rubbing her arm as I take her hand.

"We are going to a bar getting drunk and seeing Finding Dory" I smile as she chuckles.

"I'm down" (Y/N) smiles as we shove her into the car as Shelby took drivers seat and I take passengers as Alesa sat in the back with (Y/N).

Ross's pov:

WOOHOO PARTY FOR MAX BEFORE HE GETS MARRIED! We decided to take him to a strip club and get drunk then play video games at his place.

We all got in Adam's car. Max, Adam, Red, Barney, and I got in. We drove to the strip club as Adam and Max hang around the bar part as I got a stripper for them.

I want to much anime....some of them has hentai...where did you think I got the strip club idea? Some animes are weird

The stripper smirks and walks over to Adam and Max as she climbs onto Max as he frowns. Adam sighs before holding a dollar out as she tackles him. Max sighs as he rubs his neck.

"Oh come on Max, just have a little fun"

"I'm getting married I don't want to do anything horrible"

I got an idea as I whisper into Barney's ear as he smirks and walks over ordering a couple shots as he hands one to Max and he sighs and drinks it as they made a little competition seeing who can drink the most. Adam and Red joined in as I just chugged a few beers.

After two hours Max was tossing money at a couple strippers with Adam and Red. While Bareny and I were calling a cab back to the apartment.

(Y/N)'s pov:

I don't know why I'm worried about Max....oh the guys could've taken him somewhere...ehh i don't know

I walk into the bar with Alesa, Jess, and Shelby. Alesa wasn't going to drink and neither was I but they forced me anyway.

Two hours went by as we had tons of shots as Alesa drove us to the movie theater as we got tons of food and our tickets to Finding Dory as we sat in the back. After the movie I ran out of the theater falling into the bushes feeling horrible.

Alesa runs out with Shelby and Jess and they help me out and carry me to the car as Alesa drives us back to my place.

Adam, Red, Barney, and Ross were outside passed out as Max laid on the stairs up to the apartment passed out as well. I run over frowning sighing be over smacking Max awake as his reflexes was smacking me as I fell over.

"Oi your strong when drunk..." I said drunk as well as he frowns and helps me up.

"S-Sorry" He said hiccuping. Alesa chuckles before getting the other guys with Jess and Shelby included bringing them home as I stayed with Max.

Max picks me up carrying me to the apartment as we both fell on the couch as we ended up making out and not stopping.

Well I guess we are gonna do it?

[A/N: Warning Next chapter will contain smut but not a lot]