Man, gossip spreads fast

Zacznij od początku

"Do we really have to go shopping?" Hiccup asked.

"Yes, I haven't gone shopping in weeks." Anna replied as she ran to look in the next store's window.

"Where are we going to put your bags?" Merida asked.

"I have plenty of room in the trunk." I smiled as I waved the thought way. After shopping for what seemed like minutes, I heard a grumbling noise. "What was that?" I asked.

"My stomach. I'm starving." Merida whined.

"It's not that late." Elsa replied as she pulled out her phone. "It's only 12:34." Elsa chuckled.

"Can we please eat now?" Hiccup begged.

"Okay. We'll go to the food court and we can eat what we like." I smiled. Soon, we all met back at a little table to eat our food.

"By the way, I want to thank you Rapunzel for taking us on this incredible trip." Anna smiled as she ate her cheeseburger.

"It's no problem. After all, if it wasn't for you guys, I would be riding with Kristoff's parents and I would be super bored. Plus yesterday would have sucked." I smiled.

"Do you guys find it weird that we're hanging out with thee Rapunzel Corona?" Elsa asked. What's so great about me?

"Actually, yeah. I never would have thought that Rapunzel would be one of my bestest friends." Anna giggled.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I've always considered myself an average teen with average friends.

"You're popular, we're not." Merida summed up.

"Well what does that have to do with anything? That's like saying if someone's rich they shouldn't be hanging out with someone poor." I replied.

"Rapunzel, popularity has to do with everything involving high school. If you want a cute, sporty boyfriend, you need to popular. If you want people to be your friends, you need to be popular or have known them since you were little. That's just how it works." Elsa answered.

"Well that's just stupid. Imagine this group of people who are super nice and sweet, but they don't have any friends because they're not popular. That would suck. I mean, imagine what great people they could be, but they can't because they're shunned." I ranted.

"It stinks, but that's life." Anna weakly smiled.

"I'm glad I found you guys even though you aren't 'popular'. You guys are the bestest girlfriends I could ever have." I cheered as I brought them into a hug. "And Hiccup, you're the smartest and most patient boy I've ever met." I smiled.

"Thanks Rap. No ones ever said that before." Hiccup chuckled.

"Well someone should have. I mean, after all it is true." I giggled. Eventually, we finished lunch and left the mall. "Alright guys, where should we go?" I asked as I pulled out of the parking lot.

"What time does the game start?" Merida asked.

"Around seven, but we plan on getting there an hour early." Elsa replied.

"So we can get good spots." I smiled.

"What could we do for five hours?" Anna asked.

"We could go to the butterfly house they have here." Hiccup offered.

"Ooo, that sounds like fun." I cheered.

"I'm in!" Elsa cheered.

"Me too!" Anna added.

"Mer?" I asked.

"I guess it could be alright." Merida huffed.

"Yay!!" Us girls cheered. After about a half hour, we found the building. When we got inside, we saw that it also had an aquarium. All of us awed as we headed towards the stingrays and starfish. We went to the touching zone and gently pet the fish. After we saw all the fish, we went into the butterfly house. There was tons of butterflies floating all around the room. I took a couple of photos on my phone, planning on painting pictures of them later.