new year's

10!

Niko walked in the room and played with his lip ring he got from Kayson.

9!

He looked around for a tall guy with platinum blonde hair and blue eyes.

8!

Niko saw the guy he likes and kisses, in the corner looking around.

7!

Normally Niko wasn't this bold, but it was going to be the one time and people won't be looking, they'll be kissing.

6!

They caught eyes and Kayson grinned.

5!

Kayson saw Niko walking over to him. He was about ten feet away.

4!

Five feet away and still going.

3!

Niko stood in front of Kayson and said "you know the tradition, and we aren't related." With a smirk. He might've had a drink or two from Jade.

2!

Kayson smirked and bent down. He whispered "would you like to be my boyfriend?" And then kissed a shocked Niko.

1!

"Happy New Year's!"

Niko blinked when they were done kissing. He was more than surprised and shocked.

"What?" He asked just to make sure be didn't make Kayson's question up in his mind.

Kayson asked his question again. "Would you, Niko Laspino, like to be the person who I get to kiss whenever I want, call you mine, and the person who can send me into worry for the smallest things ever?"

Niko laughed and Kayson smiled feeling the same thing he does every time Niko laughs.

"Yes." Niko says when he's done laughing, stopping Kayson short of his smile. "Yes I'd be that person."

Kayson smiles hugely. "I'll be right back." Niko nodded and Kayson walked over to Jade.

He pulled her away from a guy with brown hair and tattoos going up his arm, all the way to his neck.

"Yes?"

"So I finally asked Niko, and he said yes."

Jade's face lights up and she hugs Kayson. "Nice going. Took you guys long enough."

Kayson flicked her forehead and went back to Niko. The rest of the night they snuck drinks into their hands, and into their system, making them a bit tipsy. Kayson stopped at 12:30 to make sure he could drive home safely, and not get into any accidents.

Niko wasn't that smart. He got pretty drunk and had to have Kayson carry him to the car.

"Bye aunt Tara, momma, and tell Jade bye. I'm taking Niko home and then heading home." Kayson says around two in the morning and walked to the car.

He drove them to Niko's house and helped Niko into his room. Niko pulled Kayson next to him and put an arm over his chest. "Stay."

Kayson nodded and took his shoes and off and Niko's. They got under the covers and fell asleep almost instantly, in a peaceful mood, that no one could ruin.

**********

So here is the end. It may not be the way you wanted it to end, but I didn't know how else to end it.

Thank you to all who read this, and voted.

I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday, but unfortunately this is the last update in this book.

(I can finally hit the publish button!!)

Bye now!! 👋