halloween

Niko would be Marty from Back to the Future, Jade would be Snow White, Kayson would be something, and little Finnegan was going to be a pirate.

They were going as a group because Caroline was going with Julie and her friends and no one else in the family was going trick or treating.

Jade, Niko, and Finnegan were already ready and at Tara's house waiting for Kayson. At 7:20, Kayson shows up in red and white striped shirt and jeans.

Kayson smiled and went straight to Niko. "Who are you supposed to be?" Kayson asks and puts an arm around Niko's shoulders. Niko's cheeks became fire truck red and had to cover them with his hands. "Marty from Back to the Future. And you?"

Niko didn't necessarily recognize his sort of boyfriend's costume.

Niko and Kayson weren't dating, but they weren't not dating. It was a weird relationship. They certainly did kiss, but didn't refer to each other as boyfriends.

Niki played with his lip ring with his teeth and Kayson said "Wally." He pulls a striped hat and puts it on. Kayson smiles and looks at Jade and Finnegan. They were looking at the houses and Jade was whistling. "You guys done?"

Kayson smirks and quickly kisses Niko and says "yea." Jade turns around and sees her best friend blushing and Kayson's arm is around Niko's shoulders still.

"So, shall we?" Kayson asks and motions to the huge neighborhood they were in. Finnegan yells and starts running to a house across the street.

"Finnegan!" Jade and Kayson yell and dart after him. They ran across the street without looking and got Finnegan who was in the middle of the street. Kayson sighed and picked his brother up. "Don't run into the street like that."

Finnegan nodded and was put down. They stood there for a bit but then awkwardly ventured to a house.

"Happy Halloween!"

The owners said and the group smiled and grabbed two pieces of candy.

"Trick or treat!" Finnegan said at the next house and went "arrrrg! Where's me booty?" And grabbed a handful of candy and ran. Kayson sighed and ran after him. "Finnegan! If you keep acting like this, I'm telling momma." That stopped him dead in his tracked and turn to Kayson.

Kayson took Finnegan's hand and walked him back to the rest of the group. They continued trick or treating, but had to run after Finnegan again and that was the end of Finnegan's night. Jade and Kayson dropped him off at Kayson's home.

Marty, Snow White, and Wally all went out trick or treating after they dropped Finn off.

**********

This is not looked over. I just got finished writing it, so if there are any mistakes, I'm sorry. And sorry for not updating yesterday, I went out and participated in life for once and I got occupied and forgot. Sorry once again.

Bye