labor day

Kayson was going to get the balls and ask Niko out. Kayson wanted to for awhile, he just didn't know how.

Kayson thought about it all day, and still couldn't think of anything.

"Kay! Call your Aunt Tara and ask if she can bring cheese puffs and soda please. Thanks." His mom yelled and he did so.

"Hey Aunt Tara, mom wants to know if you can bring cheese puffs and soda."

"Sure thing. Jade! Have Niko drive you to the store. You guys need to buy cheese puffs and soda. Thank you very much. We should be there soon. It is at the beach house right?"

"Yep. Bye Aunt Tara."

He hung up and sat in his bay window. How can I do this? Jade will be with him everywhere, and what if he doesn't like guys?

Kayson was nervous, and didn't know what to do for this. He went to his bed and laid down until he was called from his mom. "Kayson! Help Tara!"

He went down and helped her bring a cooler of ice in, more ice, and the veggie plate. "Thanks Giant." Tara patted him on the back, and Kayson nodded.

He saw a black car pull up and Jade and Niko stepped out.

"Kayson! Where's my mom!?" She yelled looking around.

Niko acted like he looked around too, but when in actuality, he was checking Kayson out.

He felt his head get hit and he went forward. He looked and saw Jade standing in front of him with narrowed eyes. "Will you stop? I don't care if you like him, but please check him out when I'm not here. He is my cousin and it's a bit weird."

Niko smiled and smirked at the same time and said, "fine." He played with his lip ring and then went to the trunk and got the sodas out. Jade and him had gotten Sprite, Coca Cola, Mountain Dew, Fanta, and Pepsi liter bottles.

Jade led them to the kitchen where Kayson was leaning against the island. He was wearing a black shirt with Adidas pants. It was a simple outfit, but Niko thought well hot damn.

Jade stared at Niko and he smiled exaggeratedly. "Yes?" Jade shook his head and Kayson looked behind him. He saw Niko leaning on the door frame of the kitchen in a loose white shirt and some tan pants. Wow! Well...

Jade smacked her cousin's head and lightly shook her head. She didn't know why they just didn't date already. She was about to push them into one room and tell them to figure what's going on between them since the New Year's party.