(R)Melina x Male!Reader [Bloody yet Sweet]

A/N : request by chiffonshrimp94. First lemon i will write in this book. Might not be that good since i don't really write them but i'll try my best. I know,i know i post four in a day. It's a sorry for not being active :)

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE,EXCPLIT CONTENT! DON'T LIKE? SKIP THIS CHAPTER!

Welp happy reading!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Melina was off on one of her assassination job again. One of these days some group would attack a village and torture them and made the villagers to work for them. This could be a bother to the empire to the emperor told her to go and finnish them off. But there was another reason why she wanted to do this.

Her childhood friend,Y/N was living there.

She killed every member of the group,and told the villagers to move to other place for a while.

"I'm coming Y/N. Just wait for me." She mumbled.

The whole village was quiet. People had moved to a place nearby and there were dead bodies of the group.Not seeing the man she was looking for she rushed to an empty warehouse. The only place she hadn't check,yet.

"You think this would make me surrender!?" She heard a familiar voice yell from inside.

"Bastard! Just die already!" Another voice shouted.

'Y/N!' Melina thought as she ran.

The door swung open as she step in there. Inside the warehouse there were some of those bastards. Y/N was there,his ankles and wrists were chained to the wall. Wounds decorated his whole body while the man was wearing a torn clothing pieces. One of them had a knife and the other had a whip. She knew exactly what happened. He refuse to work for them and so they torture him.

Without any hesitation she draw her weapon and cut their heads off. The male looked at her in amusement as she took the key and get him off the cuffs.

"Sorry you had to see me like this." He said with an apologetic smile.

"Don't worry. I'm glad you're still alive." Melina replied.

Melina's POV

I scanned his body. The torned clothes,his bloody state and he looked like a mess. But somewhat it turned me on. I might hide this from everyone but i often had dirty fantasies of me and him. I had an interest in him,and i could say i'm a little obsessed with this man. Waiting all this years,i couldn't take it anymore.

I lock my lips with his. Y/N's eyes were wide as i slip my tongue inside his mouth. Both me and him were fighting for dominance until oxygen was necessary. I pulled away from him,a string of saliva connecting our wet lips.

"M-melina..." He looked at me in confusion,also a red face.

"I've wanted to touch you for a long time,Y/N..." I mumbled in embarassment.

"I love you." I look deep into his e/ orbs.

"I...i love you too,Melina." I heard his reply and i saw his gentle smile.

We kissed again,and she pressed my head with his hand,deepning the kiss. His other hand wrap around my waist,pulling me close. I took of my clothing slowly and i was left with my undergarments. His face heated up a little seeing my exposed body.