(R)Nyala x Male!Reader [Confused]

A/N : again sorry for the late update. I had to finnish my other book first. Well this one is requested by chiffonshrimp94. I'm not really used to writting x male!reader but i'll get the hang ot if soon enough. Also pls mind the change of POV i use in this book. I use different POV as my mood changes.

Also might add my own headcanons here.

Well happy reading!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nyala despise her sister,Nyami when she joined the Rih'alnase. Since Azurai didn't really like that clan she was left shocked as her sister join them. She never had the intention to kill them. Nyala only hate them very much. The blone sometimes thought to kill them,but never had thr time. She lived her life as Azurai's mailed fist of death,terror and destruction. The girl kept his enemies in their place,and is not afaraid to kill them.

While you were one of thr Rih'alnase,children of the wind. Avani was a close friend of yours. But you had no love interest in her. Besides she had loved someone else. As the member for the clan sometimes you face danger from others who want you guys dead. But you were strong enough to defend yourself. Right now you were walking through the woods,enjoying the breeze. You continued to walk around until you reach the cliff where you usualy sit and look around the lands. But this time someone was already there. She had long blonde hair and mercury eyes. Yout footsteps seems to got her attention.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm...Y/N L/N. And you are?" You replied.

"Nyala." She answered.

You sit down next to her. She looked a little tired.

"You okay? You look worn out." You started.

"It's okay. Just busy with my job." She replied.

"What job?" You asked.

"You don't need to know." She looked away.

Both you and Nyala had small talk. He was a little cold but you could feel her warmth and kindess. She seems to have some troubles. Curiousity filled you up and you decided to ask her,hoping you could help her.

"You okay? You seem to have troubles." Your voice woke her up from her own world.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just a little tired." She replied hesitantly.

"It's okay Nyala. You can tell me." You said.

She kept denying and you still ask her the same thing. The girl sighed and finnaly told you.

"My sister Nyami was taken away from me when i was a kid." Myala started.

'Nyami? That sounds very familiar. Could it be her?' You thought.

"She joined the Rih'alnase soon,which i despise." The girl gritted her teeth.

You look at her in surprise. You had interest in her. But you couldn't tell her that you were one of them. Nyala herself didn't really hate the clan. She just hate her sister for leaving her alone. You didn't say a word about where you come from. Nighttime had arrived,so you two bid goodbye and walk back to where you were.

"Nyala? The black hand of Azurai?" Nyami asked.

You nod in reply and everyone looked at the catgirl.