(R)Sirius x Reader [Training]

A/N : requested by Yuki-chan1881 hope you like it~

Okay so i said i was almost finnish it but i had no internet for a while so sorry for the late update. Honestly i always want to write this guy but i had no idea and when yuki-chan requests and the idea just pop so i can finnish the story :3

And also bear your age. You two are the same age here. Art is not mine. But i hope you like it :3

Well happy reading~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N was a great swordmen in the kingdom. Shetrain everyday with the first imperial prince of Bariura,Sirius. But everyone in the kingdom didn't know. Not even the emperor knows. The only one who know about this thing are probably her best friend,Alice,Elza and F/N. And there are reasons.

He might not want to admit it,but Y/N is the same year as him. And she's the one who teaches him. Well,she is one of the best swordmen in the kingdom. And he has few other reasons to keep this a secret.

She would train with him when he's around. When Sirius is away on army duty she would talk with F/N. He had just return yesterday so in the morning she decide to train him on an open field.

"You've improved." She spoke.

"I train dialy." He replied with a grin as their wooden sword clashes.

They train for a while before he was called for another mission.

"Well,we'll continue this another day." She said.

"Sure thing." He replied.

He left and Y/N walked to the castle. Bored and had no other business to do,she decided to meet up with Alice. She sometimes talk her and Elza a visit after training. And sometimes she ran into their uncle,Chrome. Which end up in a short conversation.

(Me : pfft-- uncle)

She walked through the hallway and soon she reached the door with the writting 'Alice' hangin on it. Indicating it was Alice's room.

"Alice,it's Y/N. I'm coming in." She knocked.

"Sure." A voice replied.

She open the door and walked in. Elza and Alice on her bed. You sit with them and talked for quite a while.

"So how did the training go?" Elza asked.

"As usual. But he had duties so he left early." She replied.

A while later Alice was called and she left. Then Elza started.

"So,what do you think of him?" She asked.

"What?" Y/N looked at her.

"You like him?" She grins.

The girl blushed a little at his words,and quickly look away

"I knew it. You like him." Elza chuckled.

"Well,he is nice..." She replied.

"Well he's nice to you. But not to the others." The ravenette added.

"What do you mean?" The h/c haired girl looked at her,confused.

"He's kinda cold to everyone else. But he's nice to you,Y/N." She grinned.

"Really?" She tilted her head to the side a little.

"Y/N,do you like him?" Elza asked.

She blushed at her words.

"I knew it." She giggled.

When Sirius return Y/N went back and they train dialy. Elza's question sometimes repeats in her head. Well the blonde is nice. And sometimes she blush when they made eye contact.

'Do i really like him?' She sometimes thought.

These kind of thought kept flashing through her mind during the training. Although the blonde didn't notice a thing. Today was just like any other day.

"You seem to be tired. Let's take a break." She spoke.

They put down their swords and take a break. Y/N had been busy with missions lately so sometimes they didn't train at all. She said she was going for a little walk. So Sirius took a little break. After a while he didn't see her around. Searching,he found Y/N asleep under a tree. Tired from all the work.

He took his time looking at her face features. Her smal red lips and her rosy cheeks. Her long eyelashes are beautiful. He find himself blushing. She was just so,cute

"I love you,Y/N." He mumbled.

He leans closer and kiss her lips and quickly turn away. A moment later she woke up.

"Oh,sorry. I fell asleep." She said.

"It's okay. Let's continue training." He said.

The rest of the session he thought of the kiss. Was Y/N really asleep? The thought she was

"Sirius,why can't i train anyone else?" She asked druing the training.

He kept silent for a moment before replying.

"I just don't want others to know."

But deep down he just didn't want Y/N to train anyone else. He's just jealous to see her with any other boy than him. Overprptective.

They train around until sunset. And as it was getting late they're finnished for today.

"It's getting late. See you tomorrow." She said.

"Yeah." He left to his room as she walked to her own.

Sirius enter his room and slump onto the bed,feeling tired. And the was also thinking about the afternoon. The afternoon when he kissed Y/N under a tree while she's asleep. Thinking about it made him blush again. He put his face on the pillow,blushing hard.

While on her way back the h/c haired girl blushed and smiled a little bit as she walk through the hallway. She seems to be happy for a reason.

"You shouldn't kiss yout tutor,Sirius."

"Especially when she's asleep." She chuckled.

She got into her own room and change into her f/c pajamas. She watched a little TV and read a book before she go to bed.

"I love you too Sirius." She mumbled to herself before falling asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N : reader-chan knows all along~~ Hope you like it guys. I thought this is cute. Little prince is jealous hahaha. Welp back to writting~

Requests

★Mega

Lance

★Open

★Open

★Open

★Open

Feel free to request guys! I'll try to finnish them as soon as i can. See u on next update

Instagram : @Mayote_Shoujo
Line ID : vaniasantosa
BBM pin : 595337E3
Tumblr : Mayote-Shoujo

Next up : (R)Mega x reader