(R)Mifune x Reader [Back from the Dead]

A/N : this one is for LuluTheSummoner. I love the art i use in this chapter. Credits to the artist. Actually i kinda like this unit too. Use him on my unit ever since i got him from the level up champagin. Also got his four star from summon. Well here u go hope you enjoy it~

Happy reading!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mifune was from another world. Ever since he arrived in Grand Gaia all he ever remember was killing people from time to time. Only some of them were able to escape his demon blade. But Y/N never thought that she'd see him again.

From the other world as well,she was once his childhood friend. But things happened and when the girl woke up she was in the strange land they all call Grand Gaia. Only having her precious blade in her hand,Y/N had no choice but struggle to survive. Living as a bounty hunter was enough. She had a small house near a forest for a place to stay.

"You want me to hunt this guy?" Y/N look at her friend puzzled.

"Yeah,the shadow ronin." Elise spoke.

"The guild members had been decreasing quickly beacuse of him. I thought you'd do the job just fine." She continued.

"What about Noah?" Her h/c hair waved around as she looked around.

"He had another job to finnish. Please,can you handle this one?" Elise pleaded.

"Okay,i'll do my best." You gave her a smile before walking away.

By her friend's help on his information,Y/N headed to Bariura empire. Hoping not to dissapoint her friend.

It was night as she was walking in the woods,looking for whoever was this guy. Hearing the grass rustling she turned around and draw her blade,encased in cold blue aura. A shadow from the dark jumped out and their blades clashed. As the girl was struggling to hold the shadow's blade,she took a closer look on who it was. His black long hair was different but those grey orbs,Y/N always remember that.

"Mifune?" She spoke.

He pulled away his katana and looked at her in surprise.

"Y/N?" A small smile was seen in his face.

The girl hugged him tight,happier than ever. A moment later he hug her back as well.

"I never thought to see you again." Mifune said.

"It's nice to see your face again." The girl replied with a gentle smile.

"But,wait. So you're the shadow ronin?" The girl look at him quizzicaly.

"Well people have been calling me that." The male replied.

Thoughts were filling her head like a water filling a glass. She wanted to finnish her job but she couldn't kill her best friend. Y/N told him about everything. And in the end she told Elise that she had somehow take care of him.

"Thanks Y/N! I know i could count on you." Elise said smiling and hugging you.

"Sure thing. Well,i'll be going now." She walked away,with a relieved sigh.

She didn't kill Mifune. She just lie to her while travelling with the samurai afterwards. The girl had feelings for him. She was one of those people who could actually draw on his face whlist not waking him up. Night falls as she looked over to his sleeping form,gently smiling.

"I love you,Mifune." Y/N murmured and peck his lips.

He didn't budge. The girl slightly grinned and tuck her blanket over her body and lay down to get some sleep.

"Goodnight." She mumbled and fell into a deep slumber.

But from time to time as the two move from city to city Mifune had been involved with fights and sooner or later Y/N found out that his blade was a demon blade that lust for human blood. Unable to restrain himself,he in to its power. Even at the verge of death he can slay a dragon in one blow. Seeing someone she loved went mad Y/N's heart shattered into million pieces. And soon the war with the gods began. Even whe he knew he was going to lose his life if he continues to fight,Mifune paid no attention to the fact.

"Mifune! Stop that's enough." She called his name countless time but no response.

Wanting to stop him she rushed to the male and hug him from the back,which had taken him by surprise.

"...Y/N..." His dull eyes slowly regain its light.

Seeing the incoming attack from the gods he pushed her back and take the blow,leaving the samurai on the ground.

"Mifune!" Y/N held him in her arms.

His eyes slowly fade away as Mifune's body lose its heat. Anger and sadness mixed inside her heart. She stood up an held her ice blade,and with its awakened power she wipe out a horde of their disciples and she can chop a god in half with a swing.

But as fatigue build up in her body Y/N can't keep her best performance for long. Seeing another attack aimed for her,the girl knew she couldn't doge it. She close her eyes,waiting for the pain to hit her body.

But it never came.

Curious,she slowly open her eyes to see something surprising.

Mifune was there,blocking the attack.

He was alive.

His demonic blade wouldn't leave him be. Having a visit to the underworld once,he was brought back to life. Regaining his humanity Mifune rushed to where she was and protected her. Having his emotions back he knew how he felt about her. She was a precious person whom he wanted to be safe.

"Welcome back,from the dead." You gave him a grin.

"It's great to be back." He replied.

Their surroundings were stained with the god's bloodas Mifune and Y/N keep cutting them down one by one. The two even had time to talk.

"Oh,by the way i know you kissed me when i was sleeping." A sly smirk was plastered on his face.

"Idiot! I hate you!" She felt her face heat up at his words. Looking away as she kill the enemies while hearing his sexy chuckle at her reaction.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N : there you go. Hope you like it! He was a little prevy here don't u think? Lol okay imma get back to work now.

Requests

★ Melina (Lemon)

★ Open

★ Open

★ Open

★ Open

★ Open

Feel free to request! I will try to work on them. Also for Melina i will update him after Shida. I had some issues with the lemon part.

Contact me outside wattpad too

Instagram : @Mayote_Shoujo
Line ID : vaniasantosa
BBM pin : 595337E3
Tumblr : mayote-shoujo

Next up : Shida x Younger!Reader